Cruise Critic Community

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Suzi4

Spirit question... please help

Hello everyone, :)

I have spent hours trying to find the answer to this question, and I am sure it has been asked many times on this board yet I still cannot find the answer. With that said, please forgive me in advance for not seeing the answer.

I have booked a Penthouse Large Balcony SF category aboard the Spirit. The Spirit doesn’t offer “The Haven” cabins, right? So the links that I have found do not apply to the perks that come with my cabin. All I can find is “butler and concierge services” maybe this is all you get with this cabin? It is how it appears to me. I just want to make sure I take advantage of all the perks, if someone could please let me know where I could find this information I would be so grateful.

Thanks for any help you could give me!

Suz

Here is a link to a PDF file that has the amenities for all categories of suites, including yours. Yours is on the last page... And includes quite a bit... Just not as much as the higher level suites...

http://db.tt/usJntOv4

Enjoy!

Thanks so much! I wish I would have posted this question sooner! So much time wasted looking for the answer!

Again, Thank you! :D