• Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Gift Bags

Aloyicus

Hi,

I bought black canvas tote bags. I wrapped clack and white polka dotted ribbon around the handle. I made a welcome letter on white paper and trimmed the edges and pasted pink paper behind it. I made eyelets on the letter and tied another ribbon around the other handle. Inside I created pink and white towels (white for boys, pink for girls) with a cute logo and our names and date embroidered on the them. I also included a guest list with everyone's cabins listed and little cello baggies with Pepto, Tylenol, Dramamine (I strongly recommend Bonine instead - less drowsy) and gun. Tied that baggie with a thin black and white polka dotted ribbon. Everyone loved them.

Hi,

I bought black canvas tote bags. I wrapped clack and white polka dotted ribbon around the handle. I made a welcome letter on white paper and trimmed the edges and pasted pink paper behind it. I made eyelets on the letter and tied another ribbon around the other handle. Inside I created pink and white towels (white for boys, pink for girls) with a cute logo and our names and date embroidered on the them. I also included a guest list with everyone's cabins listed and little cello baggies with Pepto, Tylenol, Dramamine (I strongly recommend Bonine instead - less drowsy) and gum. Tied that baggie with a thin black and white polka dotted ribbon. Everyone loved them.

Did anyone give thier gift bags at the reception? If not what are you guys using as the table gifts for peole?

I had a day last week when I found like three things for my bags,no one else was nearly as excited as I was.It's nice to hear someone else had a good bag day too. I love finding new things for them,but they are costing me fourtune.

• 4 weeks later...

Great Ideas.. you all make this easy.. I'm the guy and not supposed to hassle with all of this stuff, but I guess thats what I get for marrying a foreign girl.. This message board is making it really easy on me though.. Anyways I found these really nice Lenox gift boxes.. they are currently on sale at $4 each.. bought a bunch to put in our gift baskets, we will probably write a personalized note inside of each one thanking everyone for coming

http://www.giftfavors.com/acatalog/copy_of_Lenox_Wedding_Memory_Gift_Box.html

Did anyone give thier gift bags at the reception? If not what are you guys using as the table gifts for peole?

I had a day last week when I found like three things for my bags,no one else was nearly as excited as I was.It's nice to hear someone else had a good bag day too. I love finding new things for them,but they are costing me fourtune.

That is a nice idea to give them at the reception.

I think it would be easier to bring the gift bag items un-packed onto the boat, so I am thinking that when we get on myself and my bridesmaids will put them together and then my fiance, myself, and the bridal party will hand deliver them to all of the guests.

Jenni

event.png

we made a crossword puzzle using a free program "eclipse crossword" available online. we had clues about my husband and I. we had friends that never met our other half, so it was fun for a lot of people. we had things like...where was our first date, or "dave and lisa had their first kiss happened in this "hot and steamy room" of the house" or "dave's favorite baseball team." name of their beloved dog."

many people commented how much they had fun completing the crossword. we wrote on the welcome letter "learn more about us by taking the crossword challenge."

• 2 weeks later...

We added personalized post-its to our gift bags (for leaving notes on cabin doors and such). There are a lot of websites that will do it for you, but the one we found (www.elitedesignweb.com) is cheap and will let you design the post-its online, right down to the font size.

We added a picture of a cruise ship, and added our wedding date, names and website, and they turned out really well.

Just returned from our wedding on sovereign of the seas. Had 88 people sailing with us. We did beach bag gift bags. Got bags from Oriental Trading. The mesh ones with drawstring. Filled them with koozies from kustomkoozies.com and many other things. The cruisers liked the lanyards with plastic card holders the best. They were from Nametagsource.com. We had Wedding Cruise and our date printed on them. They were great for keeping track of our Seapass cards.

I was wondering if anyone could give me the name of the guy that did the cruise tee's. I am getting married in October and I came here to get some idea's for favors for my guests and I love the tee shirts. If anyone has the info on the guy that did the tee's I would really appreciate it. I only hope I have enough time to order them. We sail on October 16th. Thanks!

Archived