Malecon in Puerto Vallarta, redone this summer?

PekingeseLady

Have the condo on hold...just waiting for airfare to drop down...No cruises booked...after the last 10 day cruise (6 sea days) I am rather cruised out LOL.

When do you go to Playa?

I hope you get some really good airfares. I'm sure they will come along.

Going to Playa at the end of May. I'm really looking forward to a land vacation as I haven't done one in quite awhile. I think I got a tiny bit cruised out as well. My niece and I really enjoyed our cruise last May but I had cruised 3 times in a little over a year. I can't believe I'm saying this but I was ready for my next vacation to be on land. I often find myself envying some of the posters that cruise 1/3 of the year but then I really think I probably would never be one who would if I could. I love being on a ship and the whole experience but I'm good cruising once a year or so for now.

I am looking forward to cruising the new and improved Sapphire in about a year. Then I want to plan a land vacation for later in 2013.

Sounds like our first cab ride in PV, too. Speed up, slam on brakes for speed bump. Hit the accelerator, slam on brakes, repeat.

My first cab ride in Puerto Vallarta was back in the 80's with my now ex-husband. Not only did we experience the above but at one point the cab driver actually drove with one wheel on the sidewalk and the other on the road!:eek::eek::eek: Fortunately, there were no pedestrians.

Archived