Room Service Menu

gatrbait

• 4 weeks later...
What about a menu for breakfast room service? Does anyone have one of those?

HI SPCL14CS-GAL,

To Quote my colleague SARAFINADH...

You'll find the Breakfast Menus on Page 1... Images 10 and 11.

Image 11 is the Regular Breakfast Menu.

Image 10 is the Concierge Class Breakfast Menu.

I don't think there have been any changes since Larry uploaded this info several years ago (at least nothing jumps out at me as different from my own recent Solstice Cruise on January 15th of this year).

The only thing to NOTE is the price of Room Service Drinks have increased since these photos were taken... you can find out the current prices by looking elsewhere here on the CC CELEBRITY BOARDS in the *Overview of Drink Packages* topic that SARAFINADH compiled = http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1571274

Just remember, that Room Service Alcohol is ALWAYS a chargeable item... they are not covered by the Beverage Packages.

Hope this is helpful,

Cheers!

Nice links. The great thing about these menus, compared to "real life", is that there are NO PRICES listed or shown. Pick what you want without worrying on the bill or how much is charged to your credit card.

THANKS! Enjoy! Terry in Ohio

Did a June 7-19, 2011, Solstice cruise from Barcelona that had stops in Villefranche, ports near Pisa and Rome, Naples, Kotor, Venice and Dubrovnik. Enjoyed great weather and a wonderful trip. Dozens of wonderful visuals with key highlights, tips, comments, etc., on these postings. We are now at 67,621 views for this live/blog re-cap on our first sailing with Celebrity and much on wonderful Barcelona. Check these postings and added info at:

http://www.boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1426474

Nice links. The great thing about these menus, compared to "real life", is that there are NO PRICES listed or shown. Pick what you want without worrying on the bill or how much is charged to your credit card. ...

I knew there was something I really liked about the menus on board that I couldn't quite put my finger on until you zeroed in on it!

If only the nice wine list was had the same feature!

HI SPCL14CS-GAL,

To Quote my colleague SARAFINADH...

You'll find the Breakfast Menus on Page 1... Images 10 and 11.

Image 11 is the Regular Breakfast Menu.

Image 10 is the Concierge Class Breakfast Menu.

I don't think there have been any changes since Larry uploaded this info several years ago (at least nothing jumps out at me as different from my own recent Solstice Cruise on January 15th of this year).

The only thing to NOTE is the price of Room Service Drinks have increased since these photos were taken... you can find out the current prices by looking elsewhere here on the CC CELEBRITY BOARDS in the *Overview of Drink Packages* topic that SARAFINADH compiled = http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1571274

Just remember, that Room Service Alcohol is ALWAYS a chargeable item... they are not covered by the Beverage Packages.

Hope this is helpful,

Cheers!

Thanks Sloop! Much appreciated. :)

• 1 month later...

If you have the non alcoholic drinks package and order a latte from room service with your breakfast would you be charged? :confused:

I know there is a charge for alcohol I just wondered about coffee :)

Many thanks

We are in a FV with Concierge cabins all around us.If we ask nicely and tip extra will our room steward bring us the concierge room service breakfast menu?We had booked a C1 but changed to FV when that became available.

Laura

You would be charged for the latte -- room service drinks of any sort are not included in the package, including colas, bottled waters, espresso drinks and so forth.

I recall having juices, smoothies, coffee, tea with breakfast in AQ if that makes a difference without being charged.

Archived