Cruise Critic Community

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DawnCruiser3435

review for dawn..

ok some people asked me for a review here it goes..

I got on the ship around noon time since we were in the suite line we and a lattiude member we got to board 1 hour earlier than others. The ship was very pretty i love the design and colors its just so attracting. My kids did the kids program and teen program they told me it was ok but i thought it was great being that i had the whole day to me and my husband how relaxing! There were alot of people by the pool you would have to do what most people do put the towels on the chair early in the morning we didn't bother because the noise by the pool made it unrelaxing so basicly the whole time i tanned and my husband stood with me many nights i we went to the adult clubs and partyed. We did have a problem with kids going up and down the elevator and distubering our garden villa. The room was huge compared to other ships i love the big balcony and the seprate rooms. I would never go back to a balcony after i've been in the villa. The overnight thing in the bahammas i didnt like because who wanted to sleep staying still in the water thats the part of the cruise i like moving when your sleeping its just all included. Florida was great went to disney. That is all i can think of for now any quesitons please ask and i'll be more than happy to answer you.

Sorry about my name saying im robert my name is really heather my husband and i share this so he must of puthis name and they reset our # of post because i use to post alot. sorry