HamOp

For the Dress Code Police

Someone will ask what this has to do with HAL. If you have to ask, you just won't understand.......

pj.jpg

The left one.
LOL! Now I am so tempted to say "The right one" just so that we can trade insults back and forth to keep the argument going, as traditionally expected on any Cruise Critic dress code thread. :D

LOL! Very, very cute!

I know some husbands who would think that would be perfect for Smart Casual! ;)

Definitely the striped ones for Smart Casual. Obviously the floral print is strictly casual. LOL!!

:) :)

Bling out those floral ones with a Bedazzler and you can wear them anywhere. ;)

Oh you got that...LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmmm. We already have folks that wear bathrobes around the ship (DW calls them "Robe People") so it would seem that PJs in the dining room (or elsewhere on the ship) is a small additonal step.

Hank

Actually, the pin stripe would be smart casual on non-tropical itineraries, such as Europe or Alaska. The floral would be smart casual for tropical, such as the Caribbean or Hawaii. :p ;) :D

Actually, the pin stripe would be smart casual on non-tropical itineraries, such as Europe or Alaska. The floral would be smart casual for tropical, such as the Caribbean or Hawaii. :p ;) :D

You're good:):)

Careful..there are some among the fashion police who probably think that this is a serious post.

^qoted for truth! Next few hundred pages of this thread will be those folks DEBATING what is the right choice! Guideline reminders will be sent... it will be an EPIC & GLORIOUS event! :D

Serious question, who wears jam-jams any more?

Derek

Definitely the striped ones for Smart Casual. Obviously the floral print is strictly casual. LOL!!

:) :)

...Not necessarily, on my last Alaska cruise I saw someone wear their floral pj's into the late seating in the MDR. The headwaiter asked the fellow if he was sleepwalking and the patron replied no...and the headwaiter let him right in and seated him!:mad:

Ok it was a dream of mine...alright?:rolleyes:;):D

me, they are lavendar with white polka dots.

I have just bottoms too that I pair with t-shirts.:)

I'll play.

It's either, right? (saw it on volendam)

Add a rode (with a lapel) and you've got formal.*

(* tongue firmly in cheek)

Careful..there are some among the fashion police who probably think that this is a serious post.

well, if no one can take a joke - then they will be truly revealed as fashion police :D:p:D

Someone will ask what this has to do with HAL. If you have to ask, you just won't understand.......

pj.jpg

LOL! Now THAT's funny!

Thanks!

Edited by RevNeal

Which one will go better with the robe?

LOL! :D:eek:

I don't think I can top that one.

Derek

Me!! It's in the genes. My mom does too. And can I say my mom gets me a new set every Christmas. It's a tradition. Nothing like jammies for cruise room service breakfast balcony sitting. I'm hopeless, I know. :D

Life without warm jammies... /shiver. :eek:

Me!! It's in the genes. My mom does too. And can I say my mom gets me a new set every Christmas. It's a tradition. Nothing like jammies for cruise room service breakfast balcony sitting. I'm hopeless, I know. :D

Life without warm jammies... /shiver. :eek:

YES! I understand this!! This is a family tradition with us too. I never questioned it, and after having 5 daughters I figured out why it's a tradition.

You give children new pajamas as a gift on Christmas Eve because they will be photographed first thing in the morning!

I don't know how to multiple quote, so in response to who still wears Jam Jams...I'm not going to sleep on a ship that can have an emergency at any time without nice jammies. If ship happens, you can bet it will be in the night. :o

YES! I understand this!! This is a family tradition with us too. I never questioned it, and after having 5 daughters I figured out why it's a tradition.

You give children new pajamas as a gift on Christmas Eve because they will be photographed first thing in the morning!

I don't know how to multiple quote, so in response to who still wears Jam Jams...I'm not going to sleep on a ship that can have an emergency at any time without nice jammies. If ship happens, you can bet it will be in the night. :o[/quote]

How to multiple quote: To the right of the Quote box you will see another icon which has Quotation marks in it..You can hit this icon under three posts & that box will light up under each post you wish to use.. When you are ready to post you then hit the "Quote" icon & all three of the others posts will show up in your reply box...You can separate them with your remarks if you wish..Hope this helps..

Agree about the JamJams..I not only want to have a new nice looking nightgown, but also take my own robe in case of an emergency... :eek:LOL

Cheers...:)Betty

I don't know how to multiple quote, so in response to who still wears Jam Jams...I'm not going to sleep on a ship that can have an emergency at any time without nice jammies. If ship happens, you can bet it will be in the night. :o[/quote]

How to multiple quote: To the right of the Quote box you will see another icon which has Quotation marks in it..You can hit this icon under three posts & that box will light up under each post you wish to use.. When you are ready to post you then hit the "Quote" icon & all three of the others posts will show up in your reply box...You can separate them with your remarks if you wish..Hope this helps..

Agree about the JamJams..I not only want to have a new nice looking nightgown, but also take my own robe in case of an emergency... :eek:LOL

I recall when RuthC gave us this same 'inservice' on 'multiple quotes'! ;)

Thanks:) - many of us out there I'm sure who needed to know:o

Now, if people would only learn to be careful when editing a post! All these quotes that are attributed to the wrong poster are, at best, difficult to decipher.

Leave the quoting code in place! If, when you post, there isn't a blue box surrounding the quoted text, go back and fix it. Please! You can edit for 15 minutes.