Cruise Critic Community
PH8

2013/2014 Deployment Schedule(for bookings)

I am looking for Liberty in February 2014 I think they are going to open it on Wednesday can anyone see it on the TA site yet? Is the rule of thumb when it comes on that website travel agents can book it for us, or do we have to wait for the official open on the 23rd?

Thanks!

I've lost the reference for which ship you are asking about. If it is Mariner, it just came out of dry dock with refurbishment this month.

I was referencing the Vision TA from FLL to Copenhagen in 2013.

Anne

One of the posters on our roll call said that RCI will be contacting us this week per one of the Crown and Anchor representatives. Any clues on Cruising Power as to what the cruise will run with the changes? Figured I would ask, but know it probably won't be there until it is opened up for everyone.

Nancy

No pricing yet..

I am looking for Liberty in February 2014 I think they are going to open it on Wednesday can anyone see it on the TA site yet?

It will be doing 4/5 nighters......

4 nighter going to Cozumel

5 nighters going to Belize/Cozumel or Labadee/Falmouth

Edited by PH8

One of the RCI reps I spoke to said that this ship may be in dry dock before she goes to Europe in 2013 and if so, will not be doing any TA with passengers. Has anyone heard anything about that? This looks like a very good TA itinerary so they will probably find a way to cancel it. LOL

Anne

The RCI reps give so many different answers...enough to cause a grown woman to begin drinking!

Nancy

I was referencing the Vision TA from FLL to Copenhagen in 2013.

Anne

Thanks, I was having trouble sorting out the ships. My bad. :)

No,just looked........last sailing is April 14,2013 out of Galveston.

Wonder what they are waiting for............after all,we are talking about cruises less than a year away..:confused::confused:

Thank you for looking

Thanks, I was having trouble sorting out the ships. My bad. :)

It is understandable that you cannot keep track of all of them.:confused: LOL

Thanks, do you see any pricing yet for February 10 2014?

Thanks, do you see any pricing yet for February 10 2014?

No,not yet..

We're booked in a D1 cat for this sailing and apparently the revised pricing has been released...however I'm unable to find any pricing.

Can anyone help us out?

Thank you

No,not yet..

Do you think if/when pricing gets released today that I can book via a travel agent or do we need to wait for it to be released to the general public.

Thanks for all the help!!

Mousy

Do you think if/when pricing gets released today that I can book via a travel agent or do we need to wait for it to be released to the general public.

Thanks for all the help!!

Mousy

Sometimes a TA will see the pricing before it is released onto http://www.rccl.com so if its important for you to know prices asap,ask your TA.....if you can wait,you'll be able to book it the same day..........

however,I still do not see any prices yet......

We're booked in a D1 cat for this sailing and apparently the revised pricing has been released...however I'm unable to find any pricing.

Can anyone help us out?

Thank you

That cruise still does not show any pricing.....so not sure where someone thinks it has been released..:confused:

Hi Kathy,

Do you see any pricing for the Liberty yet? Could you please post the itineraries from March 3-17, 2014 if you see them on Cruising power?

Thanks again,

Donna

Edited by fish6

Hi Kathy,

Do you see any pricing for the Liberty yet? Could you please post the itineraries from March 3-17, 2014 if you see them on Cruising power?

Thanks again,

Donna

Looks like they are getting ready to release them.........they werent on there when I checked at 9:12am for Mousy......now they are.....

March 6th is the Cozumel 4 nighter

March 10th is the Labadee/Falmouth 5 nighter

March 15th is the Belize/Cozumel 5 nighter..

Can anyone help us out?

Thank you

How did you book this cruise without the prices? When did you book it? I haven't seen anything final on iy.

Thanks,

Anne

How did you book this cruise without the prices? When did you book it? I haven't seen anything final on iy.

Thanks,

Anne

Our reservation for this sailing (Vision/TA Apr 17, 2013) has been under deposit since Dec 29, 2011. However, it's my understanding that it's been changed from 13 nights to 17 nights.

The Redeploy Dept advised me of the new price and changed my booking, however they could not confirm my reservation until the Revenue Dept releases the cruise for new reservations.

So, the price is still up in the air...however, at least "I think" I have a ball park price.

Still not sure.

Edited by Lyndonn

That cruise still does not show any pricing.....so not sure where someone thinks it has been released..:confused:

RE: Vision/TA Apr 17, 2013-17 nights

Yesterday, the Redeploy Dept advised me of the new price for the above, however she could not confirm my booking until the Revenue Dept releases the cruise for new reservation. We've been under deposit for this cruise since Dec 29, 2011.

Are you able to see any prices for a D1 or D2 categories on this sailing?

Thank you in advance. :-)

Sorry those dates are not available right now.......strange thing I can see prices for Dec 22nd and 29th.......and then again beginning Feb 9th...but none in between..

It seems they are more eager to get those Holiday bookings started at twice the price of the other cruises.

Gina

Thanks for posting this.

Glad I went ahead and made a TA on another cruise line. The Mariner this year has 16 days and 6 ports. This one will only have 3 ports. Seem most of RCCL TA's have less ports than in the past.:confused:

Less ports, more money, and packed concierge lounges. We've decided to opt out of TAs indefinitely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Kathy,

I was told today by the RCI Redeploy Dept that the pricing for new bookings on the Vision TA 4/13/2013 will not be released until Jun 2, 2012.

Currently RCI is servicing original bookings under deposit until Jun 1, after that date all bookings under deposit will automatically cancel if the holder does not respond.

For us, our price increase for a D1 was $600 PP more, less the additional OBC of $100 PP = net of $500 x 2 for a increase of $1000. However, for some it may be less, depends on when they originally booked. We booked this cruise when it was first released, so we were at the opening price.

We decided to accept RCI's offer and stay with the cruise. RCI's Redeploy staff have been great, I can't say enough good things about them. They certainly do not have a easy job and I applaud them for all that they do.

Hopefully, this cruise will come down in price as time passes....I wish I had that magic ball.

Thanks for all that you have done on this site....as always appreciated. :-)

~Lynda

Sounds like an interesting story -- did the itinerary change?

Sounds like an interesting story -- did the itinerary change?

Yes,they added something like 4 more days or so..