Cruise Critic Community
PH8

2013/2014 Deployment Schedule(for bookings)

I'm looking for 7 or 8 night Bermuda sailings from Baltimore for 2014. Will these not be released until next year?

I'm looking for 7 or 8 night Bermuda sailings from Baltimore for 2014. Will these not be released until next year?

Jen

Seems odd doesn't it, I know the Grandeur out of Baltimore cruise are out through 2014 I am not seeing anything for Bermuda in 2014 , we are on the Grandeur for Feb 2014 but that is to the Western Caribbean.

Jen

Seems odd doesn't it, I know the Grandeur out of Baltimore cruise are out through 2014 I am not seeing anything for Bermuda in 2014 , we are on the Grandeur for Feb 2014 but that is to the Western Caribbean.

Grandeur's schedule is only out until the April 19, 2014 Bahamas sailing.

What is still to come out? I see the Adventure sailing in Apr 2014 on CP, but still no $$. When will that be released?

What is still to come out? I see the Adventure sailing in Apr 2014 on CP, but still no $$. When will that be released?

Not being smart, but seems the answer is it will be released when they feel like it!:eek: The one I was waiting on showed up like that on CP for over a week I believe before you could actually book it. Good luck!

I still don't see the Dec 2013 Navigator TA on Royal's site.

I still don't see the Dec 2013 Navigator TA on Royal's site.

Is Navigator the only 2013 Western TA not shown at this time?

Nancy

Is anyone here able to tell us if the new pricing has been released for the Vision TA Apr 17, 2013 sailing yet?

Thank you

Edited by Lyndonn

Is anyone here able to tell us if the new pricing has been released for the Vision TA Apr 17, 2013 sailing yet?

Thank you

Nothing yet....:(

Jen

Hi George,

It is strange, but I guess all the ship-swapping they're doing is taking a lot longer to figure out. I would like to take a week cruise out of Baltimore to spend the max time in Bermuda. I guess I'll just keep watching....

Any idea when they are going to post Mariner repositioning cruises in April/ May and Navigator TA Dec 2013 to Galveston?

Any idea when they are going to post Mariner repositioning cruises in April/ May and Navigator TA Dec 2013 to Galveston?

I believe the Navigator TA was posted today, and it starts Nov 10, 2013 now. I'm wondering if the revitization dry dock will still occur before the TA?

Edited by clarea

I believe the Navigator TA was posted today, and it starts Nov 10, 2013 now. I'm wondering if the revitization dry dock will still occur before the TA?

There is a misterious gap of one week. The last European cruise posted ends in Civitavecchia on 3rd November and the transatlantic leaves Barcelona on 10th November.

There is a misterious gap of one week. The last European cruise posted ends in Civitavecchia on 3rd November and the transatlantic leaves Barcelona on 10th November.

Interesting. If that one week gap is for dry dock, it does not seem like enough time for the revitialization updates. Perhaps they will continue the updates during the TA?

Do we know when Oasis / Allure deployment thru September 2014 will be released? When we started looking at deployments back in March / April, Oasis / Allure schedules were open thru September 2013. Currently, the schedules run thru May 2014. Looking for the August / September 2014 schedule.

I know a lot remains in the air with the Sunshine ship playing into the schedule. So that will probably impact things until they decide to provide additional info.

Guess, I need to keep things open for possible inaugural on "Sunshine" - IF it comest stateside. Wonder what the probability is?

Any info on the Oasis / Allure release would be appreciated. Thanks...

Do we know when Oasis / Allure deployment thru September 2014 will be released? When we started looking at deployments back in March / April, Oasis / Allure schedules were open thru September 2013. Currently, the schedules run thru May 2014. Looking for the August / September 2014 schedule.

Any info on the Oasis / Allure release would be appreciated. Thanks...

If the past is any indication,probably spring of 2013..