Favorite foo-foo (sweet) drink?

Carrie77

• 1 month later...
All time best just has to be 'Painkillers', but not the #3 or #4 variety (fall over juice!!). Lady Hamilton's are pretty good too. For receipes see www.pussers.com .

Yes - Painkiller. Best I've had is at the beach bar at Magens Bay on St. Thomas.

Chocolate Martini from Boudin Restaurant on Fisherman's Wharf, San Francisco.

ok, here are the drinks i never heard of and i am going to try to try each one on my next 14 day cruise. There are 12 of them. Thats one for each day not counting disembarkation day and my DIRTY BANANA day. Here goes, GOOMBAY SMASH, MOCHA CHOCOLATE GETAWAY, HURRICANE WAVE, LAVA FLOW, CHOCOLATE MARTINI, YELLOWBIRD, PAINKILLER, WALK THE PLANK, ASPEN SUMMER, MONKEY BONER, BBC AND BANANA BLENDER. If i survive, i will try to let you know how they all were. Wish me good luck as i am not a drinker but i love Frou Frou drinks. Got addicted to them on my very first cruise having the Drink of the Day each day. I am already addicted to the DIRTY BANANA OR CHOCOLATE BANANA AS IT IS SOMETIMES CALLED. Thats like drinking desert. Yum, Yum. I can't wait for this one. Its my favorite. (my son-in-law had a large one and could not eat dinner it so filled him up. He took a nap instead)

• 3 weeks later...
ok, here are the drinks i never heard of and i am going to try to try each one on my next 14 day cruise. There are 12 of them. Thats one for each day not counting disembarkation day and my DIRTY BANANA day. Here goes, GOOMBAY SMASH, MOCHA CHOCOLATE GETAWAY, HURRICANE WAVE, LAVA FLOW, CHOCOLATE MARTINI, YELLOWBIRD, PAINKILLER, WALK THE PLANK, ASPEN SUMMER, MONKEY BONER, BBC AND BANANA BLENDER. If i survive, i will try to let you know how they all were. Wish me good luck as i am not a drinker but i love Frou Frou drinks. Got addicted to them on my very first cruise having the Drink of the Day each day. I am already addicted to the DIRTY BANANA OR CHOCOLATE BANANA AS IT IS SOMETIMES CALLED. Thats like drinking desert. Yum, Yum. I can't wait for this one. Its my favorite. (my son-in-law had a large one and could not eat dinner it so filled him up. He took a nap instead)

Will you please tell me what's in the Aspen Summer and the Monkey Boner? I'm making my drink list for our next cruise! ;)

My favorites are the Dirty Banana, Banana Split, and the Chocolate Mocha Getaway! YUM!!

Thanks.

• 1 month later...
Chocolate banana...anyone got the recipe?

I tend bar and on occasion make what we call a Chocolate Gorilla...has vodka, banana liquor, vanilla schnapps, chocolate syrup and milk...same thing?

Since I have only been on one real cruise while of legal drinking age, I have to say the "Costa Atlantica" we had on the Costa Atlantica. I forget what is in it, except that it has something called orzata in it.

Of course, while at the bar at the Polynesian up at Disney World, our favorite is the Zombie.

And out in Vegas, whatever the attractive young woman in the flattering outfit brings me,which is usually Jack on the rocks.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...