Anyone Recently off the Liberty - Jacuzzi Question

HappyHappy1

I found this picture of the Lido deck on the Liberty. It appears they removed the main jacuzzis when they added the new bars/restaurants with the 2.0 upgrades. Did they move them somewhere else? I know there are two in the Sereenity area and two in the aft adults only area.

Does anyone know if there are any jacuzzis that are in a family location?

I appreciate your help.

11pg-vertical.jpg

No - they are still there - and visible in the photo you posted. Look closely where the stairs end at the center walkway.

We got off of her earlier this month - and they have those two, plus two in the adult only area in the back of Lido and two in the serenity area as well -but for adults only.

Just got off the Liberty last Saturday....been going through withdrawal this week!:rolleyes:

All hot tubs are still present on the beautiful LIBERTY!!!!

Loved our cruise so much, I've already booked the same cruise for next February!:D

No - they are still there - and visible in the photo you posted. Look closely where the stairs end at the center walkway.

We got off of her earlier this month - and they have those two, plus two in the adult only area in the back of Lido and two in the serenity area as well -but for adults only.

Oh yeah. There they are. Thank you so much.

JUST got home from the Liberty Today.

There are SEVEN "hot tubs" I counted on her.

2 tubs are in the back of the ship, with the adult pool area, 2 tubs are main deck, theres 1 at the base of the water slide and 2 more on the upper serenity deck (located on the front-upper outside decks).

All of the tubs were just warm. It was disappointing. One night one of the rear tubs was steaming a little and looked inviting, but it was too late for us to jump in as it was closing time.

Archived