Current Cruise Directors (CD) List - UPDATED

DonnaK

I just got off Freedom this morning, and Drew Devine said several times that he was going to be on Freedom until April 14th. 2013.

Oh that's too bad - we'll miss Richard. But I'm glad to see that others like Drew! I enjoy the cruise no matter who is the CD, but the cruise with Richard I still remember some of his funnier moments. My cruise with Anna Bass, I didn't even remember who was CD until I looked it up.

John Perry.

Adventure OTS - Anthony Richards started January 6 (until when?)

Allure OTS - Ken Rush started January 13 (until when?)

Brilliance OTS - Paul Lancaster September 21 until January 26, then Mercedes Fuentes

Enchantment OTS - John Blair started Jan 14 (until when?) *Marc Walker expects to join Enchantment on June 3, 2013 for 3 and 4 day cruises out of Port Canaveral.

Explorer OTS - Leigh Xuereb November 24 until February 1st. Richard Spacey will return to EX on February 1st to cover Leigh's break (how long?). Leigh will return as the regular CD of Explorer (exact return date unknown, but sometime before April 14 when Richard moves over to Freedom)

Freedom OTS - Drew Devine January 6 though April 14. Richard Spacey is replacing Graham Seymour as the regular CD on Freedom beginning April 14, (Graham has been reassigned to other ships)

Grandeur OTS - Rico du Breil started Oct 26 (until when?) *Jimmy Rhodes will be the regular CD for a few contracts when Grandeur moves to Baltimore. The exact changeover date needs clarification, as it was originally reported as April 21, but that is the repositioning cruise, and Grandeur doesn't start in Baltimore until May 3.

Independence OTS - Joff Eaton started November 22 until sometime in March, returning end of May through early September (exact dates? Who will be filling in for Joff from March through May?)

Jewel OTS - Dennis Charles (Dennis Sciortino) starts Jan 5 until sometime in March, and again from July to Sept (exact dates needed) and will be alternating with Carly Boileau (March through July, and again in Sept).

Legend OTS - (Drydock until Feb 6) Jimmy Rhodes will be on Legend beginning Feb 6 until he moves to Grandeur on April 21

Liberty OTS - Leo Papa started Jan 5th. Rich Edwards should be returning from his break on April 8.

Majesty OTS - Mitch Merucci started Nov 22 until March 4 (who will be the next CD?)

Mariner OTS - Carly Boileau until Feb 10 then Steve Davis Feb.10 - May 6th

Monarch OTS - Marc Walker Nov. 16 until April 1 when Monarch leaves the fleet.

Navigator OTS - Simona Ferraiuolo Jan 19 until March 30 (can someone confirm that she there now, as the previous cruise had an unexpected CD named John Perry), then Keith Williams March 30 through April 21

Oasis OTS - Amy Fickert started December 1. Ricky Matthews will be back to cover Amy's break (exact date? Ricky will be on Rhapsody until March 11, so it's sometime after that depending on if he is going straight to Oasis or taking a short break in between ships)

Radiance OTS - Bobby and Becky Brown returned on January 21. Paul Rutter for the Alaska season, May through Sept.

Rhapsody OTS - Ricky Matthews January 7 through March 11. Graham Seymour for the Alaska season beginning May 24 (who will be the CD March 11 through May 24?)

Serenade OTS - Ken Jones Dec 14 until Jan 28. James Andrews will return Jan 28 until most likely the repo back to the Med for the summer. Ken is likely doing the repositioning on that date .

Splendour OTS - João Pereira returned Dec 9 for the winter season in South America

Vision OTS - WHO IS THE CD? Keith Williams started his break on Jan 14

Voyager OTS - Graham Seymour January 8 until March 23rd (who is the next CD) ***Gordon Whatman does not expect to return to VY after his break.

Oh that's too bad - we'll miss Richard. But I'm glad to see that others like Drew! I enjoy the cruise no matter who is the CD, but the cruise with Richard I still remember some of his funnier moments. My cruise with Anna Bass, I didn't even remember who was CD until I looked it up.

We werent keen on Anna Bass when she was CD on Rhapsody. She's now left RCCL.

We found she wasnt very personable and was only seen when she had to be.

We had Gordon (Whatman) as our CD on Voyager. What a difference, the guy had personality and was very chatty and personable. I love music and wow to his singing voice!!

The current vision CD is Mike Hunnerup. Not sure how long his contract is.

Adventure OTS - Anthony Richards started January 6 (until when?)

Brilliance OTS - Paul Lancaster September 21 until January 26, then Mercedes Fuentes

Enchantment OTS - John Blair started Jan 14 (until when?) *Marc Walker expects to join Enchantment on June 3, 2013 for 3 and 4 day cruises out of Port Canaveral.

Explorer OTS - Leigh Xuereb November 24 until February 1st. Richard Spacey will return to EX on February 1st to cover Leigh's break (how long?). Leigh will return as the regular CD of Explorer (exact return date unknown, but sometime before April 14 when Richard moves over to Freedom)

Freedom OTS - Drew Devine January 6 though April 14. Richard Spacey is replacing Graham Seymour as the regular CD on Freedom beginning April 14, (Graham has been reassigned to other ships)

Grandeur OTS - Rico du Breil started Oct 26 (until when?) *Jimmy Rhodes will be the regular CD for a few contracts when Grandeur moves to Baltimore. The exact changeover date needs clarification, as it was originally reported as April 21, but that is the repositioning cruise, and Grandeur doesn't start in Baltimore until May 3.

Independence OTS - Joff Eaton started November 22 until sometime in March, returning end of May through early September (exact dates? Who will be filling in for Joff from March through May?)

Jewel OTS - Dennis Charles (Dennis Sciortino) starts Jan 5 until sometime in March, and again from July to Sept (exact dates needed) and will be alternating with Carly Boileau (March through July, and again in Sept).

Legend OTS - (Drydock until Feb 6) Jimmy Rhodes will be on Legend beginning Feb 6 until he moves to Grandeur on April 21

Liberty OTS - Leo Papa started Jan 5th. Rich Edwards should be returning from his break on April 8.

Majesty OTS - Mitch Merucci started Nov 22 until March 4 (who will be the next CD?)

Navigator OTS - Simona Ferraiuolo Jan 19 until March 30 (can someone confirm that she there now, as the previous cruise had an unexpected CD named John Perry), then Keith Williams March 30 through April 21

Oasis OTS - Amy Fickert started December 1. Ricky Matthews will be back to cover Amy's break (exact date? Ricky will be on Rhapsody until March 11, so it's sometime after that depending on if he is going straight to Oasis or taking a short break in between ships)

Radiance OTS - Bobby and Becky Brown returned on January 21. Paul Rutter for the Alaska season, May through Sept.

Rhapsody OTS - Ricky Matthews January 7 through March 11. Graham Seymour for the Alaska season beginning May 24 (who will be the CD March 11 through May 24?)

Serenade OTS - Ken Jones Dec 14 until Jan 28. James Andrews will return Jan 28 until most likely the repo back to the Med for the summer. Ken is likely doing the repositioning on that date .

Splendour OTS - João Pereira returned Dec 9 for the winter season in South America

Vision OTS - Mike Hunnerup started January 14 (until when?)

Voyager OTS - Graham Seymour January 8 until March 23rd (who is the next CD) ***Gordon Whatman does not expect to return to VY after his break.

Does anyone know who will be the CD on the Oasis on March 16, 2013?

I answered your question toward the bottom of page 72.

Although we have no official information, Amy Fickert's contracts have consistantly been 4 months on and 2 months off since joining Oasis. So, if she started on December 1, then she will likely be on until approximately April 1st.

Her usual fill-in, Ricky, is on another ship until March 11 and he will likely take a short break before heading over to Oasis to cover for her.

Maybe someone on Oasis now can directly ask Amy how long she'll be onboard for this contract OR someone onboard Rhapsody can ask Ricky what his plans are after March 11.

Otherwise, all we have is our best guess.

I'll be in explorer on feb 1st as soon as I get onto ship I will find out details On who is the CD I'm pretty sure Richard will be in starting then according to activities manager Frankie who I spoke to via fb!! Will let you know next week def.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll be in explorer on feb 1st as soon as I get onto ship I will find out details On who is the CD I'm pretty sure Richard will be in starting then according to activities manager Frankie who I spoke to via fb!! Will let you know next week def.

Can you also find out how long Richard will be staying on the Explorer for. We sail on 3/5 and would like to know who will be our CD. Thanks:)

FunNsun4me, I believe you were in our march 9th sailing last year in 2012 in explorer, ur name sounds familiar and so does your picture. We had Richard spacey as cruise director...were u on this sailing?

Mitchell Merucci just posted on his Facebook page:

"Not leaving Majesty of the Seas tomorrow as planned. I am extending until March 4th. I have a great team here so it will be a blast and looking forward to it. #Vacation_is_overrated."

We just got off the Majesty on Friday. We so enjoyed this cruise director and his team. Great participation in all of the activities...Mitch did a great love and marriage. Desmond and Moe are awesome. Now the young lady from Brazil I think that could speak all the languages....she made bingo really really long...why are we calling bingo in all the different languages? for real? made me not want to go to bingo any more...just saying

FunNsun4me, I believe you were in our march 9th sailing last year in 2012 in explorer, ur name sounds familiar and so does your picture. We had Richard spacey as cruise director...were u on this sailing?

Yes, that was me :) I also ran the unofficial roll call on that sailing. Sailing again on 3/5, with a friend this time to celebrate an upcoming milestone birthday :eek: It will be her first time on the Explorer. I am also sailing again in early December with DH to celebrate our anniversary early. We didn't like the itin. for NYE, which is our anniversary. Just love the Explorer but I am looking forward to them placing the new Sunshine class ship in NJ too.

Enjoy your cruise!

I knew it haha we are going on Friday for 9 nights...can't wait we have 128 people signed up for meet and mingle...it's a lot!!! I am excited to escape this cold bitter weather we are going with 12 people, 3 other couples and my mom and her 3 friends again...we cannot wait!! Have fun!

I knew it haha we are going on Friday for 9 nights...can't wait we have 128 people signed up for meet and mingle...it's a lot!!! I am excited to escape this cold bitter weather we are going with 12 people, 3 other couples and my mom and her 3 friends again...we cannot wait!! Have fun!

Thanks. Hope it's as much fun as last year. We have about 98 signed up for our meet & mingle and they are trying to get people involved for gift exchange, slot pull & cabin crawl, although it will be hard to beat last years cabin crawl/poker run. LMK how your cruise goes. I am sure you will have an awesome time :D

Yeah we have all that already planned. What's you email I will privately message you when we return and let you know how good ol explorer is to us! I'm sure we will have a wonderful time as usual and I heard Richard spacey is back on 2/1 but i shall find out for myself people have said some different things

Just learned that Drew Devine will be CD on the Adventure, beginning in July...

Adventure OTS - Anthony Richards started January 6 (until when?) *Drew Devine will be joining Adventure in July

Vision OTS - Mike Hunnerup started January 14 (until when?)

Voyager OTS - Graham Seymour January 8 until March 23rd (who is the next CD) ***Gordon Whatman does not expect to return to VY after his break.k.

Archived