3/18/12 MS Westerdam (Champ) And Contenders Sail-Away + Lisa and Tom's/ Live Sail-way

aliaschief

[quote name='sevenseasnomad']Waiting for my turn on April 1 on the Westerdam. So excited just watching these ships beside the piers. [I]And they haven't done anything yet, except look beautiful![/I][/quote]

I'll be your competition!;):D

My DWAliaschief is away on business. Still have house guest, slow cooking baby backs with Oak, bartendering, and the list goes on. I'm currently over tasked but for now back to hosting the Sail-away and getting my fix.

Sounds like you need to relax at sail away:D

The missing people on the Westerdam Muster. I'm sure they are saying through ignorance that no one will check if we don't show up. Obviously, not members of Cruise Critic.

I had a Cruise Critic hat and shirt on during our last NA Muster Drill and the guy next to me asked "Is that some kind of joke!"

3 and a half blasts comes nowhere near being a horn for sail away:) Not good enough Princess!!

OK All just a reminder that the sound is OK. Lou turns it off between Ships. Nothing wrong with your sound or computer:)

Joanie

The missing people on the Westerdam Muster. I'm sure they are saying through ignorance that no one will check if we don't show up. Obviously, not members of Cruise Critic.

I had a Cruise Critic hat and shirt on during our last NA Muster Drill and the guy next to me asked "Is that some kind of joke!"

Did you explain about Cruise Critic to him?

Archived