"LIVE" from Celebrity Silhouette - March 29, 2012

Radio

Hooray for Radio!!!!!!

Thanks so much for taking me along again!!!! I've got my chair and my cuppa, so i'm all ready to sail with you!!!! May calm seas be with you! Bon Voyage!!!!

Hi Meg, Carol and Patty!!!!! I'll be chatting with you!

Cheryl

Hooray for Radio!!!!!!

Thanks so much for taking me along again!!!! I've got my chair and my cuppa, so i'm all ready to sail with you!!!! May calm seas be with you! Bon Voyage!!!!

Hi Meg, Carol and Patty!!!!! I'll be chatting with you!

Cheryl

howdy cheryl!:D

I will post all of the details. . .but all I know now is that I have a standard 1A Balcony Cabin on Deck 7

Radio

;);)

Thanks for responding to my post. We really want to stay with RCCL, but just don't want to do the shorter cruisers with options of going back to the same ports over and over. I do like my DP perks on RCCL so will be very interested in what transfers over to Celebrity.

Again Happy Sailing to You. We leave on the Freedom May 6 to most of your ports. Looking forward to your posts about your ports. Have a great time.!!

Thanks for letting us join you. It will help to bring me over the final days of waiting for the TA on Silly just two cruises after yours. So take good care of her. If you have the chance - could you find out who cruisedirector and captain will be??? Thx. and Happy Cruising!

Michael

We were on the March 5th sailing. CD was Lisa Richard, and the master was CPT Dimitrious Kefetzos or something like that. I'll try to find his correct name.

Hello everyone. . . I was awake early this morning. .. Today is the day.:)

I should be leaving by 6AM ,and it will take a few hours to get up to Bayonne (from Perry Hall, Maryland)

Hmmm, I may need to stop on the way for some Starbucks refreshments. . .

My next post should be from onboard Silhouette !

(I can get to my cabin by around 1PM)

Thanks for tuning in !

Radio

;);)

3 days at Sea will be nice for relaxing.

ITIN32912.jpg

Caribbean bound. . .

MAP32912.jpg

Thanks for responding to my post. We really want to stay with RCCL, but just don't want to do the shorter cruisers with options of going back to the same ports over and over. I do like my DP perks on RCCL so will be very interested in what transfers over to Celebrity.

Again Happy Sailing to You. We leave on the Freedom May 6 to most of your ports. Looking forward to your posts about your ports. Have a great time.!!

If your DP on RCCL, when you book Celebrity you just have to tell them that and give them your Crown and Anchor membership # and they will assign you a Captains Club # and put you at Elite Status. Celebrity does not give you the balcony discount but their other perks are fine. You will get 90 min of internet each free, I think 2 dry cleaning, 2 pressings, 30 pieces of laundry all free, cocktails between 5 and 7 each night, Michael's in the morning for breakfast.....sort of continental breakfast with muffins, fresh fruit, etc. plus free cappacino, latte's and any other drink you want......such as bloody mary, mimosa, etc. I did not drink anything but latte's or cappacino's but I did see others drinking bloody marys. You help yourself to the food but someone will come over and take your order for coffee and drinks. You will also get invited to a party.

Check out the Celebrity website for Elite Benefits and they will all be listed.

Patty

Morning Radio! You should be on the road by now, with Starbucks in hand :D. Have a safe drive, we'll all be anxiously awaiting your arrival in Bayonne!

Wishing you calm and beautiful waters...and thanking you already for taking us along :)

Nice day for the ride up. My husband just saw the Silouette backing into the dock around 7AM, I will be watching on the NYwebcam as you sail away! Enjoy and can't wait to read all about it. Sailing out on the Summit in Aug.

Radio,

You like my avatar. I took that pic on Enchantment at breakfast.

It was a standing special order every morning.

Come join us on Vision next year.

25-Feb Fort Lauderdale, Florida

26-Feb CruisingCruising

27-Feb Cruising

28-Feb Basseterre, St. Kitts

01-Mar Roseau, Dominica

02-Mar Bridgetown, Barbados

03-Mar St. George's, Grenada

04-Mar Kralendijk, Bonaire

05-Mar Oranjestad, Aruba

06-Mar Cruising

07-Mar Cruising

08-Mar Fort Lauderdale, Florida

\

Morning Radio,,

Hope I remember to check the NY wecbcam around 4;30 to see you sail away:)..

Love to follow your love posts,,this will be interesting,,we used to be avid Celebrity cruisers but have gone over to RCCL now,,,maybe one of these days we will try them again..:):)

Hurray, I will be on the Silhouette on 04/22/12, so this first hand information will be invaluable.

Can you check out and find out who the bartenders are in the Martini Bar (my favorite place)

Thanks

Norma

Hi Norma, We were also on the Nov 18th Silhouette sailing. Hi to Dee and Patty.

The Martini Bar was our favorite night time hangout. (LOL, just ask Patty).

The bartenders there were hilarious. We've also been on the Solstice and Equinox (twice) and I think the guys on the Silhouette were the best of all. The only name I can remember is "Eddie". He is the youngest one of the three and we both thought he looked like a younger smaller Will Smith. If you have fun and interact with them you will have a riot. Here are a few pics.

I've never read any of Radio's posts but with all the anticiapation and accolades I'm anxious to get started.

PS, the groucho disguise was mine, LOL!

IMG_4251.jpg.d5d7a813d29748e8ea82544451fb6ed5.jpg

IMG_4389.jpg.9b0ce3913671a8d284d452d321832b8b.jpg

IMG_4397.jpg.6de74a503627ce9a241a47cc8f7c297a.jpg

IMG_4388.jpg.26391b7c365b0714dca40d5cafeab196.jpg

Hi Radio!

I can hardly wait for your live reports and pictures, always enjoy them and they are much appreciated!

I noticed you said you were driving from Perry Hall, Md. We used to live there!

Have a fabulous cruise and can't wait to begin reading your reports!

Give Celebrity a try and you will be hooked! Last year was our first Celebrity cruise and when I booked it I felt like I was cheating on RCCL. We absolutely fell in love with all Celebrity has to offer. The Elite perks on Celebrity offer so much more than RCCL's perks. Just my 2 cents. You won't know until you try. I'm pretty sure you won't be disappointed. :)

If Radio is posting "LIVE", can Trainman be far behind? Wishing happy sails to you. Can't wait to read all about it! Megr, thanks for the head's up on the RCCI board. Makes note to self....Radio will be on the Enchantment in May!

Trainman is not far behind. He and Judith are doing B2B from Tampa on Jewel OTS starting April 5th. I love following these live reports from both Radio and Trainman. Definitely helps with my cruise withdrawl until I can sail again.

Trainman is not far behind. He and Judith are doing B2B from Tampa on Jewel OTS starting April 5th. I love following these live reports from both Radio and Trainman. Definitely helps with my cruise withdrawl until I can sail again.

I agree radio does a awesome job at this. I hope you got your coffee fix radio happy sailing's

I SO wish I could get away for a cruise of this length! Afraid to stray from RCL tho!

Don't be afraid to stray from RCL, especially over to Celebrity. We did this in Feb and sailed our first time on Celebrity, and we LOVE it! The cruise experience is better on Celebrity than RCL, in our opinion. We loved it so much, we are taking the Celebrity Eclipse in Jan/13 for a 14 night circle the Caribbean! Try out Celebrity, you won't be disappointed!

Archived