"LIVE" from Celebrity Silhouette - March 29, 2012

Radio

I can't wait....want to try an S class =X= ship...LOVED my Summit cruises (b2b2b:eek::D)

I did post a link on the Royal board to remind peeps to pop over here!

This should be AWESOME!!! Is it Thursday yet?

(Hey Radio, blame your typo on under-caffeination???)

I'm so excited that you are doing this live review! Absolutely love your reviews and always follow along. This will certainly help pass the time as I anxiously await my cruise on Equinox next Friday. Safe travels! Wanda

Mark, how fun! If this is your first cruise on an S-class ship, you're in for a treat. I'll be watching for your post and will be interested in reading how you like this ship.

Garry

Looking forward to another of your "LIVE" reports! I always follow along on your live reports. Looking forward to your Celebrity Solstice review. We sailed our first X on Millennium in Feb, and are now taking a 14 night on the Eclipse next Jan. We LOVE Celebrity! We have been converted from RC over to Celebrity!

Have a safe drive down and can't wait for your to board and start your "LIVE"!

Bon Voyage. Is it correct that you get off Enchantment as I get on.

Roy

yup....the next LIVE after this one is Enchantment May 11th so we wll be disembarking when you board....can't wait...being there LIVE for a Radio LIVE is

super cool!!!

I have followed some of your past "LIVE" reports. Thinking of trying Celebrity since RCCL doesn't have longer cruises that work for us.

I am interested in what perks you get aboard the Celebrity Soltisce for being a Diamond Plus member.

Curious what type of cabin you have etc.

Happy sailing...... can't wait to hear all about your cruise.

I have followed some of your past "LIVE" reports. Thinking of trying Celebrity since RCCL doesn't have longer cruises that work for us.

I am interested in what perks you get aboard the Celebrity Soltisce for being a Diamond Plus member.

I will post all of the details. . .but all I know now is that I have a standard 1A Balcony Cabin on Deck 7

Radio

;);)

Really looking forward to this live report. We are doing our first Celebrity cruise in September on the Summit. We will also be getting on the Enchantment when you get off in May.

Have a great cruise and smooth seas. Thanks for taking the time to do these live reports. It is really appreciated. :D I will be watching you leave tomorrow from the NY Harbor web cam. Wave as you go by.

Gwen :)

OOOhh...you REALLY get spoiled on =X= as an Elite...IMO the "stuff" is a lot better.....

http://www.celebritycruises.com/captainsclub/membershipBenefits.do?pagename=cc_benefits&cS=SIDENAV#captains_club_tier_elite/captainsclub/membershipTierDetails.do%3Fpagename=captains_club_tier_elite

Cant' wait for the Radio interpretation of the =X= experience and maybe a comparison between the 2 lines!!

So excited to follow Radio on another cruise.

We were on the Silhouette on Nov 18th. You're going to love the Mast Bar and Grill.....best burgers and fries!!!!!

A few Diamond Plus (Elite) perks we enjoyed......the private cocktail party each evening in the Sky Observation Lounge......someone will be at the door each evening to check your card. You cannot leave with a drink either. Also each morning you can go to Michael's Club for continental breakfast.....croissants, fresh fruit, cheeses, pastries, etc.....you help yourself but a waiter will bring you tea, coffee. I don't remember everything they had....but it was plenty for us.

Enjoy !!!

Dee

Archived