"LIVE" from Celebrity Silhouette - March 29, 2012

Radio

Like many have already expressed, thanks Radio for taking us along with you!! I had an excellent time on 'our' cruise!!:D

Reading all of the posts on this thread, lets us know that there are a whole load of people connected by the love of cruising...... from all different backgrounds, countries and walks of life; all seem really lovely people ......a huge cruise family:)....... its soooo very wonderfully cool!

Kick myself for not starting to cruise earlier in life;) Love it now though!

Thanks again Radio!! Will be tuning in for the next 'Live from...'

Radio, What a pleasure to be able to follow your report for the last 12 days. I hope you realize how enjoyable it is for everyone. Thank you!

I would also like to thank you for showing us what Celebrity has to offer. I know I was very impressed along with many others.

Thanks again, until next time..............

Thanks RADIO!! You helped me get through the 2nd and 3rd week of GO LIVE on our new computer system. You gave me a jump start every morning. Thanks!! And then an escape when I got frustrated. :D

I too have really enjoyed your daily diary and excellent pictures.

Any cruise review of Silhouette has a particular significance for me at the moment as my daughter is currently working on board. The picture you took of the party band that unbeknown to you included my daughter was a delight to see and I have emailed it to her.

I hope you've had a safe journey home and I look forward to your future "Radio" broadcasts. Thank you Mark.

Peter

Thanks again Radio for such wonderful reports. You made many of us all very happy and kept all the reports very interesting, fun to read and something to look forward to everyday.

Can't wait to see all the new photos!! So sad is over. :(

Looking forward to the next cruise report with you..

Cruises Taken:

Carnival Inspirations 7/2006

Carnival Destiny 5/2007

Carnival Dream 12/2010

Norwegian Sky 7/2009

Royal Caribbean Jewels 12/2007

Royal Caribbean Independence 12/2008

Royal Caribbean Independence 12/2009

Royal Caribbean Oasis 9/2010

Royal Caribbean Navigator 3/2011

Royal Caribbean Allure 4/2011

Royal Caribbean Explorer 12/2011

Royal Caribbean Explorer 5/2012

The Train-man and Radio on same cruise- RCCL or X should advertise it and it would be sold out!!!

GREAT idea!!:D RCL are you listening ? Want to make some SERIOUS MONEY from a group of a very dedicated cruisers?? :D:D

My family is sure glad I'm "coming back" from the cruise with Radio!

Thanks for a wonderful LIVE report! "See" you on a next cruise!

Have not cruised before and 1st one is on the Equinox in Jan 2013. I have really enjoyed your live post and will miss my daily tune into the radio show.

Your photo's are lovely and have brightened some otherwise dull and damp UK mornings.

Thank you so much for sharing......can't wait for your next adventure:cool:

Radio,

Thank you so much for letting us cruise with you over the past few days. My DW and I daily looked forward to fantastic pictures and insightful commentary from the cruise. We haven't sailed on the Silhouette but feel like we have just completed the cruise. Thank you again for a fantastic journey.

Phil and Judy

Thanks again Radio for letting us cruise with you and also for the Information about secondo Baccio. I suppose one can have the same stuff there than in Baccio " one" !

Ah when " she next stops in NY we will be the one who board! Can´t wait!

Michael

Archived