Kubanita

* Allure of the Seas * Pictures <3

Hello Everyone!!!

I have been wanting to share my pictures for the longest with you all...

Been on a few cruises, & by far Allure of the Seas has been 'best of the best'

I was there last september.. did the Eastern Itinerary and it was MAGNIFICENT!!!!! :D

Just wanted to share a few of the photos, the ship..etc... for those that want to see MORE...I know theres lots of topics about this..but I figured one more couldn't hurt...:p

As for when I was re-searching for the cruise... I would visit this board over and over and spent hours looking at your photos and Great Reviews!

If you have any questions or specific photos you wonder about... ask me :) I have about 3,000 in my album :eek::p

- Beatriz

am I missing something I don't see the link to your pictures.

Lol I was thinking the same thing! :p

I want pics!!!!

On their way ... on their way haha.. trying to figure out how to attach the pics large for you all to see ... :)

If you have any questions or specific photos you wonder about...

Sounds like people are wondering about all/any of the photos :)

On their way ... on their way haha.. trying to figure out how to attach the pics large for you all to see ... :)

If you've uploaded them to a photo hosting site like photobucket, just copy the IMG code and paste it into the post and they will show up big!

Are there more pictures? What did you do in each port, what kind of cabin did you have?

These Pictures are all at the Royal Promenade

This is the rising tide Bar... soo cool....

img6478lp.jpg

img6477u.jpg

img5940kt.jpg

img6032a.jpg

dsc0047yn.jpg

dsc0046dpv.jpg

We had a Balcony Cabin. It was Great! we had the one facing the ocean..

img5876p.jpg

img5870q.jpg

the bathroom.. good space to put your stuff for sure

img5881q.jpg

img5886d.jpg

here a look at the closet after organizing my cloths haha..

img5888g.jpg

....and the million dollar view..! =D

img5947r.jpg

Edited by Kubanita

Awesome pics! The promenade was my favorite part, well that and Central Park! Cant' wait for your other pics!

yes!! that was indeed my favorite deck.. sooo much to do..okay..I will keep uploading for sure...stay tunned haha. When was your cruise with Allure? I have to search the boards for your pics and reviews....if any :)

Awesome pics! The promenade was my favorite part, well that and Central Park! Cant' wait for your other pics!

Your pics are super clear! Nice and exciting!

Do you have pics of the cabin(s)?

I was thinking the same thing like true HD...what was the camera you used?

Edited by monn_a

yes!! that was indeed my favorite deck.. sooo much to do..okay..I will keep uploading for sure...stay tunned haha. When was your cruise with Allure? I have to search the boards for your pics and reviews....if any :)

My cruise was June 19th - 26th last Summer. I did do a review with pics, but never finished it...... oops. :o

Here's the link: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1439713

Thank you....

I have a Nikon D3000 ! Great camera!! I am an amateur photographer.. and this one is great for landscape, color, focus, HDR etc =)

I was thinking the same thing like true HD...what was the camera you used?

Are there more pictures? What did you do in each port, what kind of cabin did you have?

yes i HAVE A LOT more just bare with me as I have to post them.... We had a ocean view balcony..

Labadee we stayed at the beach, relaxed... did the roller coaster they have there which was fun!!

Jamaica we did a tour that takes you to Dunns River Falls - ( that was super fun, we climbed along with others ) and then drove to Montego Bay to the beach ... I will put the pics..

Mexico - Unfortunately my boyfriend was sick and we couldnt get off the ship :(

img5989x.jpg

On Air - Great place for karaoke, and they do a lot of fun trivia, activities etc.

img6483u.jpg

img6493e.jpg

dsc0078ln.jpg

Spa ..

img5933g.jpg

Continuing the photo Review... as sometimes Pictures tell more than words... ( but you are more than welcome to ask, ask, ask :D )

I cant get enough of this Bar... beautiful at night also .. taking you from Promenade to Central Park..

dsc0075ev.jpg

dsc0081zc.jpg

inside elevators.. just so you remember what day it is.. because cruisin CAN make you forget that :p .. right?

img1000006145.jpg

dsc0057hul.jpg

We had Dinner at Giovanni's Table one night, and I must say it was Delicious! Here are a couple pics of the food... restaurant etc... Our waitress was so helpful in advising which appetizer to order, etc. I had pasta.. along with one of my fav light wine Riesling Chateau Ste. Michelle. good stuff !! :)

img6563u.jpg

img6565u.jpg

img6567g.jpg

img6553g.jpg

img6523b.jpg

I am enjoying the pics of Central Park. Do you have any of Park Cafe and of Coach Store and Brittos?

i DO.. I WILL POST :)

My cruise was June 19th - 26th last Summer. I did do a review with pics, but never finished it...... oops. :o

Here's the link: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1439713

HAHA I saw it... let me just say..your food pictures... which are many...got me HUNGRY right now!!! hahaha. Great review though and pics.. Left a comment on my fav one =) I cant wait to go back to this ship again!!!!!!!! :D

pretty cool.. you can use your sail card and get a glass of wine..on the go..! haha..

img6009jv.jpg

yummy... :p

img6020b.jpg

img6048kl.jpg

img6049ik.jpg

img6051v.jpg

Stay with me guys...

I am almost done with posting today...

but if you were wondering a little bit about me... and my photos...

I live in Miami and I am 24 years old...My passion as you can see is traveling, and photography..

I am an amateur Photographer and Yes, this pictures are all taken by me...

Theres this quote that i really love... and it goes....

" The world is a book, and those who have not traveled, have only read the first page " ......

True huh? we all have in common our cruisin experiences though..!

I will continue to upload and review .....

Hope you are enjoying.. Im super friendly so feel free to write to me... wohoo!! haha Bye bye....

- Bea.

img6539z.jpg

Your pics are super clear! Nice and exciting!

Do you have pics of the cabin(s)?

Thank you !!!! I added pics of the cabin. By the way i noticed you were just on carnival victory. I will be on it next month :) i think its such a cool itineary i am dying to go! Do you have any pictures, or reviews.. Or any words of advice you would like to share ? :) maybe some cool excursions? Which island was your favorite? :)

Thanks for the thread, we all LOVED our Allure cruise last year! What floor were you on as the Ocean looked real close off the balcony, we were on the 12th floor and wish we were lower now.....

Looking forward to more!

Edited by RaiderFaninNM

Thank you !!!! I added pics of the cabin. By the way i noticed you were just on carnival victory. I will be on it next month :) i think its such a cool itineary i am dying to go! Do you have any pictures, or reviews.. Or any words of advice you would like to share ? :) maybe some cool excursions? Which island was your favorite? :)

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1565575

That's my review with pictures:)

We love the southern routes!

Thanks for the thread, we all LOVED our Allure cruise last year! What floor were you on as the Ocean looked real close off the balcony, we were on the 12th floor and wish we were lower now.....

Looking forward to more!

hey there!!! I was on floor 10... not too low.. or maybe was the angle of the pics haha. but definitly the ocean view balcony I believe is worth to book when on this ship. the views are spectacular! thank you for reading :)