Cruise Critic Community
amyd

Booked on FOS 7/15/12

Only concern is we took a room with a window overlooking promenade. They didn't have the oceanview available with connecting rooms. So does anyone have experience in the promenade view rooms? Are they noisy?

We had a promenade room on deck 8 on the FOS last September. We really enjoyed the room, different experience. It was not noisy at all, in fact there was a parade one evening and we didn't even know it. Enjoy!

Only concern is we took a room with a window overlooking promenade. They didn't have the oceanview available with connecting rooms. So does anyone have experience in the promenade view rooms? Are they noisy?

promenade rooms are great! we have had them several times and currently have one for our upcoming cruise on Freedom in September (Ben & Jerry Sweet - extra perks)

I haven't personally had a PR cabin, but I have only read positive comments about them. I think you'll be happy enough with it. You can always watch for ocean view cabins in the meantime.

Awesome thanks for the replies. Good to know and really excited about finally cruising with royal caribbean. I think my boys are going to absolutely love this ship and so July cannot get here soon enough.

Just be sure and leave your curtains open all the time so the cabin across the Promenade can take and post some great youtube videos of you changing clothes. :D