Your Fleet Locations For Saturday, April 21, 2012!

luvtwotrvl

Saturday.jpg

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Amsterdam -- At Sea (Atlantic Ocean: from Madeira, Portugal to Fort Lauderdale, Florida – arriving Saturday, April 28)

Eurodam -- At Sea (Atlantic Ocean: from Fort Lauderdale, Florida to Madeira, Portugal – arriving Sunday, April 22)

Maasdam -- St. Vincent, Grenadines 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Nieuw Amsterdam -- Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Noordam -- St. Thomas, U.S.V.I. 11:00 AM - 11:00 PM

Oosterdam -- At Sea (Pacific Ocean: from Vancouver, Canada to Lahaina, Maui)

Prinsendam -- Sorrento, Italy 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Rotterdam -- At Sea (Atlantic Ocean: from Fort Lauderdale, Florida to Madeira, Portugal – arriving Thursday, April 26)

Ryndam -- At Sea (Atlantic Ocean: from Lisbon, Portugal to Madeira, Portugal)

Statendam -- At Sea (from Puerto Quetzal, Guatemala to Fuerte Amador, Panama)

Veendam -- At Sea (from Fort Lauderdale, Florida to New York, New York)

Volendam -- Crossing the Equator (from Apia, Upolo to Tabuaeran/Fanning Island)

Westerdam -- Freeport, Bahamas (10-day Dry Dock) Midnight – Midnight (returns to service in Fort Lauderdale, Florida on

Wednesday, April 25)

Zaandam -- At Sea (from Busan/Pusan, South Korea to Vladivostok, Russia)

Zuiderdam -- Half Moon Cay, Bahamas 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM

Eastern Hemisphere: Sunday, April 22, 2012

Nieuw Amsterdam -- Naples, Italy 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Prinsendam -- Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy 7:00 AM – Midnight

Zaandam -- Vladivostok, Russia 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM

thanks for posting the locations of the dam ships David. I didn't even check if there was a sail a way tomorrow - all I saw was SORRENTO on the PRINSENDAM. How glorious is that.:)

Isn't Fleet Week soon?

Also, could someone please tell me how to figure out what ships is where on a Friday morning. A friend of mine sees a large RC ship every Friday morning and we were curious as to which ship it might be. I'm not home on Friday mornings to try to track it down and she doesn't have a computer. Thanks for any help anyone can give me on this.

I just love seeing that carpet in the picture above. Thank you.

Since no web cams, I can not get my "fix" today.....

David

If you go to the Port Everglades web cam you can get your fix. It just will not be a Holland America fix. The Westerdam and the Noordam will be in next Wednesday and the AMSTERDAM will be in next Saturday and the Noordam the following Wednesday. I frankly wish HAL would keep a ship in the Caribbean during the summer like they used to do. I think they could make money on it as you would have a lot of families going there. I recall being on the Zuiderdam for two weeks in June 2003 and both sailings were oversold with many Children staying in rooms with parents.

If you go to the Port Everglades web cam you can get your fix. It just will not be a Holland America fix. The Westerdam and the Noordam will be in next Wednesday and the AMSTERDAM will be in next Saturday and the Noordam the following Wednesday. I frankly wish HAL would keep a ship in the Caribbean during the summer like they used to do. I think they could make money on it as you would have a lot of families going there. I recall being on the Zuiderdam for two weeks in June 2003 and both sailings were oversold with many Children staying in rooms with parents.

I totally agree, Father. I don't understand why HAL doesn't leave at least one ship in Florida.

I think the Noordam will return from the 7-day State Farm cruise on Wednesday, and leave again for another 7-day State Farm...then it will be off to Europe.

Not sure when Maasdam is returning from her current Caribbean cruise.

I notice that the Volendam is coming into the Northern Hemisphere tomorrow and that the Zaandam will be in Russia. Austrailia is getting farther away for these two ships. I believe that the Volendam begins her Alaska season a week from next Wednesday. Thank You David for advising us on where the fleet will be in the morning.

I agree too. I do wish HAL would leave one ship in the Caribbean too.

David

I agree too. I do wish HAL would leave one ship in the Caribbean too.

David

A future cruise consultant told me "our people do not like the hot weather and so the ships all go to Europe or Alaska." I wonder if they have hard evidence or if this is and assumption or wishful thinking. I think the Company might be nervous about hurricanes.

Archived