Past Passengers Cocktail Party

I am soon cruising with my best friend. I have previously cruised with P&O although this will be her first cruise.

We are both booked in the same cabin.

Can you please confirm if for the past passengers cocktail party, if the invite will be for me only or for the cabin?

I recall hearing somewhere that your traveling companion could accompany you, if you are both booked in the same cabin.

Thank you in advance :)

I am soon cruising with my best friend. I have previously cruised with P&O although this will be her first cruise.

We are both booked in the same cabin.

Can you please confirm if for the past passengers cocktail party, if the invite will be for me only or for the cabin?

I recall hearing somewhere that your traveling companion could accompany you, if you are both booked in the same cabin.

Thank you in advance :)

yes this is very true, just let them now when you fill in your your past passenger paper.

I have run into two different method of invitations from P&O. One of them is an invitation for the whole cabin with one persons name mentioned but saying everyone is invited. The other invites the individual members of the cabin who are past passengers, with each invite you are allowed to take a guest. So which ever way they do it on you cruise you will be able to take your friend.

I have run into two different method of invitations from P&O. One of them is an invitation for the whole cabin with one persons name mentioned but saying everyone is invited. The other invites the individual members of the cabin who are past passengers, with each invite you are allowed to take a guest. So which ever way they do it on you cruise you will be able to take your friend.

I did read on the P&O site that it can be on who's name the cabin is booked in, which is good for all in the cabin for the Past passenger discounts.

• 2 weeks later...

Just fill out the forms in your cabin and you will both get an invite.

I filled one out on my very first cruise and got invites, first time cruiser friends have also filled out the form on my telling them on 3 cruises and got invites.

Anyone who fills in the form in their cabin will get an invite until P&O start to ask for your past cruise (unique) number to be added;)

Den

Archived