Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

travelstop

Spirit Slide Show

Thanks so much for the awesome slide show! We are planning on going on the Oct 31st 5 night cruise...loved the pictures of kiddie pool - my son is so excited about it!

Thanks again!

Thought some of you might be interested in seeing this slide show.

http://164.109.173.140/spirit_slideshow/

Mariner of the Seas 2004

Glory 2003

Navigator 2003

Brilliance 2002

NCL Sky 2002

Sovereign of the Seas 2001

Majesty of the Seas 2001

Big Red Boat 2000

Costa Romantica 1999

Fantasy 1996

What a nice slideshow, thank you. I have been considering going on the Spirit and those pictures may have done it for me. What is the smoking room? Is that the only place you can smoke.

AFAIK, this slideshow was taken before the drydock last fall. Some things have changed since then, although you can get the feel of the Ship with these photos.

Brings back some good memories!:D

Thank you so much for the great pictures. I feel like I am starting to know the Spirit well. It won't be new to me when we sail in August!

Thank you

Jeanne

Thanks for the wonderful photos - we were on the Spirit last fall and your slide show sure brought back some great memories!

What is the smoking room? Is that the only place you can smoke.

Slotaddict - the smoking room is just off of Galaxy of the Stars. It is intended for smoking cigars mostly (to keep it away from others), in addition, Galaxy is completely non-smoking, so it is a good place to run to have a quick smoke if you are watching something or hanging out in Galaxy. In addition, other non smoking areas include, all hallways, elevator lobbies, the atrium floor, the Cafe, Shanghai Bar, the Stardust showroom and of course any dining room. Otherwise you may smoke in your room, on your balcony, any public room on the port side and the pool and sun decks on the port side.

~Intrepid

We have booked our first cruise on the Spirit and were totally unfamiliar with her decor. We are most impressed and can understand why many of the staff on other NCL ships have said that the Spirit was their favorite. We look forward to sailing on her.