Free Shutterfly photo book

jdvmd

I received the email as well but our cruise is not until October. :(

Last year I used it for pics taken in New York City, it turned out really nice. :)

It is only about 8" x 8" so keep that in mind when you consider putting several pics on one page-they could turn out to be really small

You can put different pics on the front and back cover as well :) . The book is hardbacked with a glossy finish on the cover.

Thanks for the post, just checked my email and I received the offer, it is good until June 27th and my cruise is June 10th so I will be able to do a book. Thanks for posting I may have missed reading that email.

If both DH and I have a separate book - we can use more pixs from the same trip and make the same cruise "part-1" and part-2" .... too cheap???:p

That's a great idea!! :D

If both DH and I have a separate book - we can use more pixs from the same trip and make the same cruise "part-1" and part-2" .... too cheap???:p

You are still going to have to pay shipping on both. Think it would be cheaper to add additional pages to one book. Last year, they discounted additional pages. Use the second offer for another subject.

You are still going to have to pay shipping on both. Think it would be cheaper to add additional pages to one book. Last year, they discounted additional pages. Use the second offer for another subject.

The email said "Additional pages incur a $1 per page fee and additional taxes and shipping charges."

So you could if the shipping is $7 like I think someone else said, you could add 6 pages before it would be better to get the other book assuming you only needed another couple pages.

I haven't gotten any e-mails - and just finished one cruise with 3 more booked. It may be silly, but has anyone contacted NCL Customer Service to see if we can get this e-mail?

Thanks!!

You might want to wait a day or two as I remember last time some didn't get it on the same day. Hope you get one and don't have to call. :)

i am wondering the same thing. I am thinking i have to create two orders using the right names for each order

You can use the same log in for shutterfly, just use separate code for each book. Now, I don't think you'll have the ability to use both codes on the same order - meaning you'll have to pay the ship / handling on each book.

I did this last year, as both dh & I got codes from NCL and I got another from trip advisor.

THANK YOU, NCL!! Love the books!! Now I can do from our last cruise (other codes expired shortly after we got home, and then with hubbys broken leg to deal with I just didnt have time):D

You might want to wait a day or two as I remember last time some didn't get it on the same day. Hope you get one and don't have to call. :)

Thanks! I'd really rather not have to call (though I never get e-mails from NCL for some odd reason - even though I've signed up several times).

I'll give it a few days and then figure out what to do (since we did a vow renewal - I was going to have to order books anyway from somewhere).

I got one! I have 2 booked reservations with 3 cabins and 2 email accounts but only received one invitation email. I'm happy though!

This could even make a nice graduation, mothers day or fathers day gift since these holidays are coming up before the expiration date.

Any ideas and a first time newbie photo book maker?

No limit, but if you go over 20 pages, you'll pay the overage.

The only drawback is you get the smaller sized book 8X8 or something like that. If you pick any other option in size you get no discount.

I made one last fall the last time NCL sent this out for our May 1 cruise last year. It came out nice. I would recommend go with the free one to see if you like it. (shipping is around $10 I think)

I used shutterfly to make calendars with our pets in them for christmas for my wife. Since you have to join shutterfly (free) to do this you will get all sorts of other offers.

I got the email about this..How much is the shipping, how good is the picture quality?

Shipping is around $6 to $8. quality is excellent. Been doing Shutterfly for years. Have all my NCL trips in a Shutterfly book. (I paid for all of them) This will be my first freebie from NCL.:)

Got mine this morning. DH didnt get one yet though.

I got another offer last year around October 1st, just a little over a month after my last cruise in Alaska. The book turned out wonderful and we truly treasure it. Think im going to pull out my Hawaiian Cruise photos this time and make a book since I do not have another cruise until next year.

Archived