stacycakes1

Mediterranean Cruise Review With LOTS of Pictures!!!

I just recently posted my review of our cruise on the Carnival page but thought it might be helpful to some of you here in the France Ports area. It is heavily focused on the ports and not the ship.

Here is the link to the review if you would like to check it out....

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showt...ighlight=magic

Hope this helps some of you with your planning or at least gets you pumped for your upcoming vacations!!!

A wonderful entertaining, informative review with beautiful photos.

Sandy in Spain

A wonderful entertaining, informative review with beautiful photos.

Sandy in Spain

Thanks Sandy! Glad you enjoyed it and I hoped it helped on your upcoming cruise!

Thank you so much for posting your trip report. I love it. I will be on the Norwegian Epic in June with similar ports, and your trip report made me super excited. I even send email with link to your trip review to people in my group. Your review is the best.

Thanks Sandy! Glad you enjoyed it and I hoped it helped on your upcoming cruise!

Certainly has! Trying to sort out a group for Limo trip from Citivecchia on 26 May. If you´ve got any special hints or tips I´d be grateful

Sandy in Spain

Certainly has! Trying to sort out a group for Limo trip from Citivecchia on 26 May. If you´ve got any special hints or tips I´d be grateful

Sandy in Spain

Try to find people on the Roll call for your ship and also Rome in Limo has a portion of their website dedicated to arranging shares. Ask Jany at Rome in Limo for more direction with this if you want. They are really great about this.

Try to find people on the Roll call for your ship and also Rome in Limo has a portion of their website dedicated to arranging shares. Ask Jany at Rome in Limo for more direction with this if you want. They are really great about this.

That´s really helpful re arranging shares. I´ve tried our roll call but it only consists of 38 people, many of whom have been to Rome before!!

Sandy in Spain