--only one per person "Fishermans Platter"

Isn't that a sad picture? Where's the "presentation"? Had that (and other entrees) been more artfully arranged, folks wouldn't have the impression of the dining room going downhill!

I don't think the picture was taken as soon as it was brought to the table. :rolleyes:

Isn't that a sad picture? Where's the "presentation"? Had that (and other entrees) been more artfully arranged, folks wouldn't have the impression of the dining room going downhill!

Have you even seen the "presentation" prior to the meat being removed?

Beauty is in the belly of the beholder?:rolleyes:

Looked pretty darn good to me.

Sounds to me like you had a slightly lazy waiter who didn't want to be bothered. :rolleyes:

On our cruise back in December on Jewel of the seas, when it was time to order, my husband told the waiter that he wanted two of the Fisherman plate.The second plate never showed up. We were seated with other couples, so did not want to ask the waiter again. I had a feeling that he forgot it on purpose :p

On our cruise back in December on Jewel of the seas, when it was time to order, my husband told the waiter that he wanted two of the Fisherman plate.The second plate never showed up. We were seated with other couples, so did not want to ask the waiter again. I had a feeling that he forgot it on purpose :p

i think you server was lazy, on the explorer in feb. our server brought us out a double order to start and then 1 more plate just incase

Was on the Voyager for the 3/31 sailing and I had 5! Our waiter, Sylvester the Great, came out with a whole plate (prob 10 or so) and said he wanted to see them all gone! No problemo said the table. He encouraged us to have even more but I said I had had enough! Bring on dessert!

We just got back from the Adventure of the Seas last month and we each had 2 platters. Our waiter asked us if we wanted more and we said no thanks. We did ask him if there was a limit on how many someone could order and he said he once had a gentleman that had 7 of them and wanted more! They had to cut him off!!

Was Mr Creosote on your sailing? :eek:

Archived