Solo traveller gathering

kirsty_r

Thanks for the info. What do solo travelers do for dinner on Epic? I've cruised before on Norwegian but with my family. Any advice would be great. This is my first time cruising alone.

Thanks for the info. What do solo travelers do for dinner on Epic? I've cruised before on Norwegian but with my family. Any advice would be great. This is my first time cruising alone.

Whatever you like! :D Some of them meet others in the lounge during the evening and go to dinner with them. Some evenings the Solo Activities Director will arrange dinners where she will attend as well which is nice (we had Meaghan on the TA) one can go eat alone, or go to the dining room and ask to share a table with others. After a while you get to know so many people when you meet up with them during the day you'll find yourself making arrangements for the evening.

If you decide to eat alone, the MDRs have live music. A Trio in Taste and there's usually a band in the Manhattan room so there are goings on to capture your attention if you're dining alone.

Archived