Godfrey or Sunny Liston on St. Thomas?

cherry2000

Favorite St. Thomas Tour Guide?  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite St. Thomas Tour Guide?

• Godfrey
    • Sunny Liston
    • Other

My family toured St. Thomas with Sunny last week. We thought he was just great! He picked us up at 9:00 a.m. from the ship (our choice of departure time) and first brought us to Main street to shop for about 2 hours. We then toured the island for about 1 1/2 hours, and then went to Sapphire Beach for a couple of hours. He was flexible and left it up to the group as to how much time we needed for touring and the beach. He was very informative, showed us the beautiful island, and took us on a wild ride around the island. The kids on the taxi thought it was great and had their arms up in the air as if they were on a roller coaster.:eek: Sunny played a catchy tune which the kids picked up quickly on and sang for the rest of the afternoon. We were like a big party bus arriving back at the pier! I would recommend Sunny! I booked online a few weeks before and he is very good with his e-mailing back. :) :) :)

Yes - that catchy little tune is still in my head: ...."I love ya Sunday Monday Tuesday... every day of the week...La-la-la-la... :D I agree, Sunny is the way to go. And when you book Sunny, you get Sunny. Godfrey had other guides driving his tours, as there was a guy with a Godfrey name tag, definitely not Godfrey, at MountainTop doing his tour talk while we were there.

• 2 months later...

Can someone please tell me WHERE each tour takes u...the stops??

we were interested in coral world and i think i saw godfrey went there and not sunny??? how long are u there?

we have 14 going, will we all fit on on vehicle for either tour>?

thanks

How do you pay for these tours? Online up front, or when you go on the tour? What happens if you can't make the tour once you booked it? Are you still charged, somehow?:confused:

Payment is made at the end of the tour. Godfrey took no charge card info at all...so if you had to cancel I don't see how you could be charged.

Can someone please tell me WHERE each tour takes u...the stops??

we were interested in coral world and i think i saw godfrey went there and not sunny??? how long are u there?

we have 14 going, will we all fit on on vehicle for either tour>?

thanks

Both Sonny and Godfrey do the same route. Coral World is located (I believe) at Coki beach and they both give the option of going there.

Deb

Archived