OBC and Promotional OBC

daijayx2

Okay everyone I have a question, or two, as most of us know with the fcc we get OBC, well my cruise is a 7 day so I will get the 100.00 OBC witch already reflects on my cruise docs and it says besides that amount NON refundable. I completely understand that, I will probably spend ten times that amount during this trip at the least, which leads me to my question, I have been adding funship dollars to my account every week so the sticker shock of my final S&S bill won't be as high as usual. Now my question is this, which allotment of monies will carnival draw from first? So say I add 1,000 funship dollars (my cash off my debit card) and then have the 100.00 promotional OBC and just say at the end of the week I have only spent 800.00. Will i get the 300.00 back?

I mean if they draw from own OBC I am adding first and leave the promo for last that is non refundable so I wont get that back. Does it work the same for funship dollars? Are the remaining amount of those refundable?:confused:

I use a credit card myself. Why not get the points toward something else, a free flight or OBC on a cruise.

If you have any kind of credit, why would you give up free money?

I would assume they are refundable .. like the prices drops if you book ES. .. I dont think you need to worry since its your own money.

Archived