Crazy Carnival Website question....

This question is of no consequence really, but I think it's wierd so I thought I would ask anyway.

My parents and I are going on the same cruise later this month. We booked last October, they booked on Christmas Eve. We booked with a PVP and I helped book my parents online, creating them a new login and account. I check their booking from time to time like I do ours to make sure Carnival doesn't mess with our cabins or whatever and in the past have always had to logout as me and login as them.

Here's the wierd part. Now when I log in as me under the "Manage My Cruise" tab it shows both of our bookings. I was thinking that maybe since our bookings were linked that this is why, but when I log in as only them it still only shows their booking. Plus there is a third party linked and they are not showing on mine.

Does Carnival really keep track of a computer logging in and out and do you really think they added access to my parents booking to mine because I was? I just thought it was wierd and wanted to know if this is something normal they do??

Thanks... like I said... of no consequence really, just curious.

Archived