Yeah got my airfare

Now I really feal the cruise on Oasis Sept. 22.2012 is closer !! I made my airfare reservations last night on airtran while they had a sale for $ 107 . I rather went on southwest but airtran had a schedule that suited everyone liking.

Lucky you!! I've been waiting and searching daily here in Canada to get to Fort Lauderdale in early November for $400 or less return... getting anxious but know I still have time. it's super exciting when you book your flight and hotels!!

Enjoy!:D

Thats a GOOD price but i have one even better. Last Oct we flew to Las Vegas on Spirit. On the flight they passed out Applications for for there credit card with 3 FREE R.T. flights included. We are going on the Valor in Sept 6 day and have free air R.T. for two,only have to pay for 2 bags under 140 total R.T.

Yes thank you $107 was for one way but it was better then $150 and considering I had to get it get it for 5 people I was glad.

That's great! It's always fun to get a good deal and always the best feeling to have your flights all set to make vacation real!:)

Archived