Holland House

Has anyone been to the Hollan House Hotel in St Maarten for their day rate?

I have had lunch at the wonderful beachfront restaurant the Ocean Lounge at the Hotel. I am curious to know what a day rate would include. Can you provide me with this information? I do not remember a pool and the beach is not one that I would swim in due to the pollution concerns. It is however an easily accessible beach and the chairs and drinks at Great Bay are about as inexpensive as any other beach on the island. iI would think that planning a beach day (no swimming IMO) and lunch at the Ocean Lounge would be easy and probably more cost effective to do it on your own.

I have had lunch at the wonderful beachfront restaurant the Ocean Lounge at the Hotel. I am curious to know what a day rate would include. Can you provide me with this information? I do not remember a pool and the beach is not one that I would swim in due to the pollution concerns. It is however an easily accessible beach and the chairs and drinks at Great Bay are about as inexpensive as any other beach on the island. iI would think that planning a beach day (no swimming IMO) and lunch at the Ocean Lounge would be easy and probably more cost effective to do it on your own.

Really? It looks so nice on the website. I didn't know there was a pollution concern? In the Caribbean? I emailed them. They have a day rate of $20.00 which includes 2 beach chairs and 4 beers.

Really? It looks so nice on the website. I didn't know there was a pollution concern? In the Caribbean? I emailed them. They have a day rate of $20.00 which includes 2 beach chairs and 4 beers.

Do a search on Great Bay Beach Pollution on this board and read the newspaper articles and first hand accounts.

Archived