Just of the Explorer

The second night, fourth night, and day eight. It caught us by surprise we thought there were only two.

Thanks! I just posted this info over on our roll call.

smeck, Thanks for your comments. Seems like your thread was hijacked. It would have been a little more polite for them to wait at least to the second page, regardless of how good their review might be . :)

The second night, fourth night, and day eight. It caught us by surprise we thought there were only two.

Wow!! 3 formal nights. Glad to find out before I start packing. This is a first. I bet a lot of passengers were caught unaware.

I just went and checked my cruise doc's for our June 7th, 9 night Explorer Cruise.

It states there are 2 Formal Nights, 1 Smart casual, and the rest as Casual.

That in itself is different than what I am used to, but it is only states 2 formal.

Generally it is 2 formals, 2 casuals,(first and last evenings) and the rest smart - business casual.

I just went and checked my cruise doc's for our June 7th, 9 night Explorer Cruise.

It states there are 2 Formal Nights, 1 Smart casual, and the rest as Casual.

That in itself is different than what I am used to, but it is only states 2 formal.

Generally it is 2 formals, 2 casuals,(first and last evenings) and the rest smart - business casual.

Our documentation stated two Formals also

We were on this same cruise as well. There were definitely three formal nights. It was a surprise to us, but I always overpack so it worked out for me.

Sorry I missed the Meet and Mingle.

The cruise was fabulous!! Back to reality today.

Thank you guys. I loved reading any and all reviews before we went since it was our first cruise. I loved writing it. And I still love reading reviews of the Explorer.

I'm looking forward to the rest of smeck's review.

Awesome review!

Kleo,

Best review in cruise critic history!!!!!

I am so happy that I caught your review while reading someone elses post. In all of my years on cruise critic, your review, is by far the BEST I have ever read. The way it's all put together with the right pictures in between made it so pleasurable, thank you !!!

You have a great looking family and I commend you on your weight loss. Your purple gown was gorgeous, and you worked it girl!!!

Again, I'm so happy to have caught this review. It truly is the best on cruise critic.

We're going on the Explorer Sept. 30th to Bermuda. I haven't been on EOS in about 8 years, but we sail to BDA every fall. Looking forward to trying RCCL all over again.

WOW, Ok, I better go get another suit jacket and stuff, cuz I was only expecting 2 formal & 2 smart casual...Doesn't matter, I planned on packing all my dress shirts & ties anyways.

Kelly,

Thank you for your wonderful review. I beleive we were docked next to you on the Silhouette in St. Maartin, and we will be on the Explorer this Dec.

Disapointed to hear about the coffee, as it is usually nasty on all cruises. We did the Voyager out of Bayonne in 2005, a sister ship, and the coffee was pretty good on the prominade, so unhappy to hear that.

YOU MISSED THE ICE SHOW???????????:eek: You need to cruise again!!!!!

Happy belated anniversary, and thank you again!!!:)

Is their Chinese Food in the Windjammer? Or anywhere onboard? (Fried Rice, Egg Rolls, General Tso's Chicken, Lo Mein, ect.)

Their is a Jade station in the Windjammer did not pay attention to the offerings.

Yes beer bags were for sale

Are beer bags like a drink package deal where you buy the cooler bag & get it refilled at a discount? Is this limited to certain brands? My DH drinks a lot of Milelr LIte but won't touch Bud so I was just wondering...

Thanks.

Are beer bags like a drink package deal where you buy the cooler bag & get it refilled at a discount? Is this limited to certain brands? My DH drinks a lot of Milelr LIte but won't touch Bud so I was just wondering...

Thanks.

Exactly buy 8 beers for the price of 7. Not sure if Miller was part of the promotion. I noticed many took advantage of the program.

Is their Chinese Food in the Windjammer? Or anywhere onboard? (Fried Rice, Egg Rolls, General Tso's Chicken, Lo Mein, ect.)

We were on the same cruise as Smeck. There was Chinese and other Asian food at Jade at all mealtimes. I enjoyed it at every meal. Nice change from the usual buffet food.

Archived