How to get from Sea airport to Vancover

Please, to excuse, I am sure that this has been answered many times, but how to get to Seattle airport to Vancover? We do not want to use the cruise line transfer. I read somewhere that there was a train, what is the cost and times? Also something call quick coach, but I could not find it? Please to assist.

Please, to excuse, I am sure that this has been answered many times, but how to get to Seattle airport to Vancover? We do not want to use the cruise line transfer. I read somewhere that there was a train, what is the cost and times? Also something call quick coach, but I could not find it? Please to assist.

These links should help:

Train: http://bitly.com/JbnM53

Quick Coach: http://bitly.com/JbnU4u

I just used Quick Shuttle/Quick Coach from Vancouver (Canada Place) to downtown Seattle. After it dropped us off, it was heading to Seatac. I wouldn't hesitate to use this service again. I booked online, and it cost me $40.85 US plus an international charge of $1.23 on my debit card. There was a booth right inside the cruise terminal near the other buses and taxis. It took us a little over 3 hrs., with 2 stops after we crossed the border. I took the 9:15 am shuttle.

Roz

if you look on tripadvisor.com seattle forum on top right you will see the question about getting to Van from Seattle.

I took quickshuttle a week ago for a Vancouver cruise. When you take it from the 'cruise' it makes few stops but the normal one from Seattle will make many stops and can take 5 hrs. Its a big difference. I took the one from downtown Seattle and it was ok. People arriving after me took a later one and they were delayed at the border almost two hrs so be aware. The train avoids any border delays and it would be my #1 choice to get to Vancouver.

Here's what happened at the border on Quick Shuttle - we pulled in and were the only bus. Everyone disembarked and went thru the scanner and showed their passport and turned in customs forms. In and out in under 30 minutes. I'm sharing my experience as a first timer. Your mileage may vary.

Roz

Based on my experience this past Saturday (May 12), I would not hesitate to use Quick Shuttle again, and would recommend the service to others.

Someone on the ship recommended Amtrak. Amtrak has 2 trains - 6 am and 6 pm - neither of which works well for a cruiser, IMO. Also, I would have to take a taxi to the train station. Quick Shuttle was right inside Canada Place.

Roz

• 1 month later...

We are cruising so too much luggage except going directly from SeaTac...I see limo companies that charge about $120pp...just looking for an alternative that takes less time than Quick Shuttle (schedule says 5 hours), but isn't twice the price...wondering if there are any tour companies or other modes that others with small grps have used before...thanks for any input!...

We are cruising so too much luggage except going directly from SeaTac...I see limo companies that charge about $120pp...just looking for an alternative that takes less time than Quick Shuttle (schedule says 5 hours), but isn't twice the price...wondering if there are any tour companies or other modes that others with small grps have used before...thanks for any input!...

Most limos from SEA airport to Vancouver are going to be in the $1000 range, and will take some research to find one that can legally cross the border. Driving yourself will take 3 to 4 hours depending on traffic. You do realize you're talking a good 250 km (150 miles), right?

Good point, Scottbee. Until I did the trip on the bus, I had no idea it was that long a trip. Somehow I had it in my mind that Seattle and Vancouver were closer than they actually are. There's a lot of wide open space between the two.

Roz

Archived