Post your favorite sunrise/sunset photos...

Everyone of these is gorgeous! I have a few of my own from my first cruise but don't know how to post on here. Don't use photobucket and don't want to pay.

Photobucket is free for most users. You can easily post here without exceeding the free bandwidth you get per month. They do not ask for a credit card unless you decide to upgrade membership, should you exceed your bandwidth. I have only run out two times because I posted 100+ photos for a couple of reviews. If this happens and you choose not to upgrade, your photo's will just not be available for view until the next month. Hope this helps!

• 1 month later...
I love everyone's photos-reminds me of why I wake up early in the morning, and stay outside at the end of the day.

IMG_2432.jpg

Sunset after Nassau, returning to Jacksonville on the Fasciantion.

Now I'm really ready to go! Come on November!:)

• 4 weeks later...
how do you upload photos. i have one in my documents but it wont copy. thanks for any help

I upload mine to a web hosting site, like Photo bucket or flickr. Just do a search. Photo bucket is free if you don't exceed the bandwidth - which is only if your photo's get viewed many times (100's to 1000's, depending on photo size). You do not have to provide a credit card, unless you choose to upgrade to paid membership. I have used it for about 3 years without any problems. Enjoy! E-mail me at APDMOM@live.com if you need step by step directions. :)

I upload mine to a web hosting site, like Photo bucket or flickr. Just do a search. Photo bucket is free if you don't exceed the bandwidth - which is only if your photo's get viewed many times (100's to 1000's, depending on photo size). You do not have to provide a credit card, unless you choose to upgrade to paid membership. I have used it for about 3 years without any problems. Enjoy! E-mail me at APDMOM@live.com if you need step by step directions. :)

thank you so much for help. i will check out the 2 sites and see if i can do it.