Fun ship dollars on sale on an auction site?

daijayx2

How legit is this? Is it allowed? is there restrictions on fun ship dollars as far as non transferable? How risky is this if it is legit and legal? Just wondering because i happen to see some while browsing earlier for other carnival items.

Also if this is legit I see an expiration date does that mean it has to be applied by then or the cruise actually has to take place by that date? Like if I cruise in Nov 2013 and the funship dollar expires march 2013 will I be able to use it and apply it to my November sailing.

Thanks all.

I think I'd prefer to go through Carnival. Just me!:)

Yea ur right. I have been buying them directly and will continue. I had just seen one for almost half price on the auction site admins was a little interested but I am going to be cautious and continue to purchase directly. Thank you for ur input.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Too many horror stories for third party sales. :mad:

Thank you for your opinion. I went ahead and bought my f.s dollars from carnival this morning as I have been doing on fridays. I will continue to go directly. I was a little scared of the auction but seemed to be such a nice deal. Glad I asked here first. I am gonna stick to buying them from ccl and getting drink coupons.

Archived