Chicken wings on Explorer of the seas

My wife and I are considering booking the Explorer. Is ther any place on the ship where I can get Chicken wings. On NCL they are offered in their blue lagoon and are great. Thank you for your comments

I never saw wings on Explorere...but Brilliance served them in the Champagne Bar around dinnertime. I think they may be on the room service menu...but not sure. We don't do much room service stuff.

Here's an old thread about the "hype" on the so called "Honey stunk" chicken, including wings & legs - you will usually "meet" it on day 1 at the embarkation lunch in the WindJammer's Cafe/Buffet (since the MDR is closed, unlike * * * )

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1180286

It can be ordered from Room Service - but trying it once in the buffet was enough for us, it's cafeteria style food for the mega ship passenger. I had one piece in my plate & here's the photo - nothing to get excited over, pretty thick batter/coating over the skins. Opinions are subject, YMMV - on the other hand, I can easily chow down the large order from the Langoon all by myself & the dippings, hot & yummy. :D

BDA-12045.jpg.52cfc48baf9c7a5e7cccfd9d9596a8b7.jpg

• 4 months later...

I never understood why they don't have decent wings on board. I actually spoke to a main chef on a Celebrity cruise we were on a few years ago. He claimed he could make them on request, but what was I going to do, a the maitre'd for them at dinner?

Archived