A 'Legend'ary Review with Pics June 17-24

Great Review!!!! I love all the pics. Keep up the great work. We were on the Legend in December. I loved the clamshells on the Serenity Deck. I fell asleep in one of those one night and woke up when the sun started to come up :eek:

Thank you so much for your review! AND all the great photos!!! Looking forward to the rest :D

Great Review!!!! I love all the pics. Keep up the great work. We were on the Legend in December. I loved the clamshells on the Serenity Deck. I fell asleep in one of those one night and woke up when the sun started to come up :eek:

I just had to add....One night I went and slept in one of the Hammocks on the Serenity Deck until the sun started to rise....simply fabulous!!!

After the tour our room was ready. The first priority was the balcony. We booked the coveted extended balcony (6232). Let me tell pictures do not show how big this thing is! It was huge (about 6 feet deep, 24 feet wide). We had 3 chairs, two full deck chairs, a table, and room to spare. If you can book it—do it—“Treat yourself”.

IMG_0696.jpg

IMG_0698.jpg

IMG_0700.jpg

As I was reading this I saw that you had the same cabin as us. We were on the Legend in December. Cabin 6232 was amazing.......I think we were spoiled for life after having that cabin. I slept out there a few nights :p

Hi! Great review. We were on the same cruise and had a wonderful time. I remember you from the the game show. I am a member of "Kyle's Family" the young man in the first round. :) I am planning on writing my review on here tomorrow; I am still up to my ears in laundry.

After the tour our room was ready. The first priority was the balcony. We booked the coveted extended balcony (6232). Let me tell pictures do not show how big this thing is! It was huge (about 6 feet deep, 24 feet wide). We had 3 chairs, two full deck chairs, a table, and room to spare. If you can book it—do it—“Treat yourself”.

IMG_0696.jpg

IMG_0698.jpg

IMG_0700.jpg

Great review so far! Really enjoying the pics!

Quick question for you or anyone else who has sailed the Legend...

are all extended balconies the same as above in the pics?

We booked 7209 on the Legend so will it look the same?

Thanks for your reply!

6232 is a "premium" balcony--extended balconies are wider but I believe the same length as a standard balcony.

Love the pics.You did a really great job on your review.Was it raining when you returned to TAMPA.????

I'll be on the Legend sept. 30th 2012.Can't wait.Your REVIEW HAS ME SO EXCITED.

Archived