If I book a solo cabin...

stepha06

Can I go back and and add more passengers to that room? My momreally wants to cruise with us, but my dad and brother don't know yet. I want to go ahead and take advantage of the early saver rate, but... I don't want to be screwed if dad and brother decide to go.

[quote name='stepha06']Can I go back and and add more passengers to that room? My momreally wants to cruise with us, but my dad and brother don't know yet. I want to go ahead and take advantage of the early saver rate, but... I don't want to be screwed if dad and brother decide to go.[/QUOTE]

Wouldn't they give you a room with two twins if you book two people? I seriously have no idea, but you should convince them to go!

Something to keep in mind, that has come up on Disney Cruise Line. If you wait too long to add someone, the muster station of that room could already be full and you cannot add anyone to your room. This is a remote occurance, but possible if there are alot of quads near you that fill up to the max. Not sure if that happens on Carnival, but it has screwed people on Disney when they wanted to do a last minute add of a person.

I would add them as soon as you know they want to come.

Archived