Who has booked Alaska for 2006!!!!

cruisingfreak

Skarletohara, we will be cruising with you!!! We can't wait...we will be leaving home on the 16th, doing a week in a RV in Homer, Seward and Anchorage and then taking the train to Whittier to enjoy our first Alaskan cruise with 3 of our sons, l9, l7 & 16. We are soooo excited!!!! Look forward to meeting you. We are on Emerald deck, Suite 728...we are really looking forward to that suite. The kids are in an inside room:p !!! We all probally wont want to see each other after spending a week in an RV together!!!:eek: Take care and have fun getting ready to go!!! Annetta

Skarletohara, we will be cruising with you!!! We can't wait...we will be leaving home on the 16th, doing a week in a RV in Homer, Seward and Anchorage and then taking the train to Whittier to enjoy our first Alaskan cruise with 3 of our sons, l9, l7 & 16. We are soooo excited!!!! Look forward to meeting you. We are on Emerald deck, Suite 728...we are really looking forward to that suite. The kids are in an inside room:p !!! We all probally wont want to see each other after spending a week in an RV together!!!:eek: Take care and have fun getting ready to go!!! Annetta

Welcome Skarlet - we too are on the same cruise as you.

Annetta - We decided to do the cruise after the RV so we could all get away from each other when need be as well. Unfortunatly, although my parents have a nice balcony cabin of their own, our kids (12 and 14) will still be rooming with good old mom and dad in an interior cabin.

Speaking of interior cabins, prices have gone down on our category and our agent was able to get us $400 back from Princess. It never hurts to call and ask.

See ya in just over a month. :D

Hi! There's a group of 5 of us on the August 8 Land & Sea - boarding the Diamond Princess on 8/12 in Whittier. Anyone else out there doing this Land & Sea or just the southbound sail? It's my second time to Alaska - everyone else's first. I'm excited about the land piece up to Denali.

Met some GREAT folks on these boards for my cruise last month. Some of us already had one BBQ and even more have planned to all meet at a Nascar event the beginning of June.

Hope to make some more new friends on this trip!

Ann, that rocks that you got money back!!! We are looking sooo forward to this trip!!! I agree about the week in an RV and then needing the space afterwards...that is why we chose to do the RV first too!!! See you soon!:D Annetta

Archived