Hey, all you alcohol smugglers...

K.T.B.

Trizzou

You got to wonder how much those "flasks" cost. Yes we are laughing, but the ones you have shown were made to actually be used.

Kindda scary if you "needed" a drink so bad you would buy one of these. Given their small size, they are not cost effective.

I think maybe I have thought about this too much.:o

I brought two 500ml boxes of wine just to see if I could get away with it. They went through with no questions asked and they were a neat size to bring to dinner at night. The waiter remarked that he had never seen anything like them. Actually though they weren't very thorough in checking us getting on board. I probably could have gotten away with a lot more!

When you drink, does it come out of both cups at the same time or one at a time? It would be a little awkward to walk around with a larger boozy boob while the other was drained down to normal size. :p

Wow the trials and tribulations of being a female.

I brought two 500ml boxes of wine just to see if I could get away with it. They went through with no questions asked and they were a neat size to bring to dinner at night. The waiter remarked that he had never seen anything like them. Actually though they weren't very thorough in checking us getting on board. I probably could have gotten away with a lot more!

Seems to depend upon the port. Some search more diligently than others. We take on a 3 liter box on all cruises and never a problem.

Or a DD. To much added weight. Of course with the added sizes I should be able to get anything thru security. LOL.........

just don't try to step through the scanners sideways.

Seems to depend upon the port. Some search more diligently than others. We take on a 3 liter box on all cruises and never a problem.

Unfortunately, it also depends on the persons appearance. I found that out personally. Mom and her BF (who is ex-military and looks it) got through with a dark colored liquor in one of their tea bottles that was carried on with no search. Sis and her family (the "perfect" looking family) got through with 2 water bottles full of rum mixed in with the other water with no search. Now... DH, DD and myself went through with all our tattoos (we did no smuggling what so ever) and they searched 2 of our 3 carry-ons.

Unfortunately, it also depends on the persons appearance. I found that out personally. Mom and her BF (who is ex-military and looks it) got through with a dark colored liquor in one of their tea bottles that was carried on with no search. Sis and her family (the "perfect" looking family) got through with 2 water bottles full of rum mixed in with the other water with no search. Now... DH, DD and myself went through with all our tattoos (we did no smuggling what so ever) and they searched 2 of our 3 carry-ons.

Surely this is not a surprising development.

Archived