Hey, all you alcohol smugglers...

K.T.B.

I know you're always looking for creative ways to get more booze on to your cruise without getting caught! I saw this tonight: LINK.

And I will admit, while I am NOT a smuggler, my first thought was: Hey, I can sneak these on board easily! :D Especially if you have cargo pants/shorts on!

Enjoy!

And now watch some flaming begin.....

Wine Rack bra helps women conceal boozy boobs

A bizarre bra has gone on sale which is designed to help women hide a bottle of wine in their underwear during a night out. The 'Wine Rack Bra' looks like a normal sports bra, but actually holds 750ml (an entire bottle of wine) inside the cups. In addition to giving wearers bigger-looking boobs, there's also a straw which allows them to covertly dink the contents. Makers claim the 'Wine Rack Bra' is perfect for sneaking booze into movies, concerts, sports events and clubs. However, users should consider that while a fluid filled bra can boost breast size from an A to a D -- the more drunk you get the smaller your boobs will appear.

100716_wineboobs1.jpg

HAHAHAHAHA that is hilarious!!!

A bizarre bra has gone on sale which is designed to help women hide a bottle of wine in their underwear during a night out. The 'Wine Rack Bra' looks like a normal sports bra, but actually holds 750ml (an entire bottle of wine) inside the cups. In addition to giving wearers bigger-looking boobs, there's also a straw which allows them to covertly dink the contents. Makers claim the 'Wine Rack Bra' is perfect for sneaking booze into movies, concerts, sports events and clubs. However, users should consider that while a fluid filled bra can boost breast size from an A to a D -- the more drunk you get the smaller your boobs will appear.

100716_wineboobs1.jpg

100716_wineboobs1.jpg[/quote

Wow that could take the fun out of the bra.

]

Could we see a before and after?

100716_wineboobs1.jpg

LOL. What happens if you're already a D cup without the wine?:D

I actually went looking for these to see if you could buy them and found them on ebay and they come in small sizes....so that rules me and my cruise mates out hahaha

LOL. What happens if you're already a D cup without the wine?:D

A bizarre bra has gone on sale which is designed to help women hide a bottle of wine in their underwear during a night out. The 'Wine Rack Bra' looks like a normal sports bra, but actually holds 750ml (an entire bottle of wine) inside the cups. In addition to giving wearers bigger-looking boobs, there's also a straw which allows them to covertly dink the contents. Makers claim the 'Wine Rack Bra' is perfect for sneaking booze into movies, concerts, sports events and clubs. However, users should consider that while a fluid filled bra can boost breast size from an A to a D -- the more drunk you get the smaller your boobs will appear. [/color]

When you drink, does it come out of both cups at the same time or one at a time? It would be a little awkward to walk around with a larger boozy boob while the other was drained down to normal size. :p

When you drink, does it come out of both cups at the same time or one at a time? It would be a little awkward to walk around with a larger boozy boob while the other was drained down to normal size. :p

Bahahhaa.....just laughing at the mental picture here. The whole thread has me LOL. I really needed to laugh tonight. Thanks guys.:D:D:D

Archived