5/1/05 Dawn Review--CHUNKS!

greenie

By the way, meant to welcome you into the 9506 club! There are about 5 or 6 of us on the boards now who have had the great fortune of staying in that suite!

It's not likely we will ever be able to stay in an AA again, that time was a very special one-time deal. Worth many years of good memories too, I might add.

:)

If we had more vacation time, we would take two 1-week cruises a year and stay in balcony cabins--very very happily. Since we can only go once a year, we are springing for an AC from now on ... if at all possible! But I agree, a balcony cabin feels luxurious too and would make us very happy.

Hi Greenie, You're not going to believe where we got our upsell!!! 9506 I just found out today and I'm so excited I want to go to the dock and wait. he he.... It would be a long wait though, so I guess I'll have to shop instead. I never thought this would happen twice. We were offered AA, AB or AC, for different prices and I didn't even wait to hear the AB or AC offers. Just said book the AA. I'm sure the others would be great, but couldn't resist 'going home again'...... I sure hope everyone else in the 9506 club gets to repeat also. You never know what will happen. If it happened for us, it could happen for you.

Counting the days,

Jackie

Archived