Melissa Rycroft from season 8 - Reality Star

Joey Fatone from season 4 - Performer, Singer

Drew Lachey winner of season 2 - Performer, Singer

Bristol Palin from season 11 -TV Personality

Kirstie Alley from season 12 - Actress

Helio Castroneves winner of season 5 - Race Car Driver

Gilles Marini from season 8 -Actor

Apolo Ohno winner of season 4 - Olympic Speed Skater

Still to be voted on as a 13th dancer are either Kyle Massey, Sabrina Bryan, and Carson Kressley.

SEASON PREMIERE MONDAY SEPT 24 8|7c

Personally I'd like Carson Kressley to win the 13th spot because he had so much fun doing the show. Sabrina Bryan I never found any charm in and got tired of her. I like Kyle Massey, but he was such a big part of his season and since he was dancing with Lacey, I think I've had enough Kyle to last me a few more seasons.

So far Kelly Monaco or Bristol Palin are my bottom 2, because Bristol wasn't that good (she needs to relax and have more fun) and Kelly is from season one and I think the pros have become much better teachers since then and she has to play catch up.

I don't know how I do it, but somehow I always seem to miss the first show by being on a cruise. Of course we are also having the late dinner seating so I can't even watch it on the ship. I guess that's what my PVR/DVR is for!

Hi all!

Kerri ~ nice job starting the new thread, thanks!:D We need a countdown clock to know how far away it is.;) Interesting line up, some nice looking guys, good dancers too! I hope Carson gets voted in too, he's so lively.

TG for pvrs eh?

TTFN

~ Jo ~ :)

We need a countdown clock to know how far away it is.;)

Hi Jo.

I've given you a countdown clock, but it requires some math on your part.

Look at my Cruise clock and add one! ;):D

55 days till DWTS starts! LOL

LOL, I may actually have to figure out how to vote.

I would love to see Carson, he was a pretty bad dancer, but oh to have that entertainment factor again would be great! Hey could be worse, they could of brought Kate Gosslin back!!

I am thinking this might be interesting. All of these stars know the dances and know the committment it takes. Perhaps the producers felt they had to shake up the format a bit....

Who knows, I love this show no matter what the stars are.

LOL, I may actually have to figure out how to vote.

I would love to see Carson, he was a pretty bad dancer, but oh to have that entertainment factor again would be great! Hey could be worse, they could of brought Kate Gosslin back!!

I am thinking this might be interesting. All of these stars know the dances and know the committment it takes. Perhaps the producers felt they had to shake up the format a bit....

Who knows, I love this show no matter what the stars are.

I love the show too. I love the idea of bringing stars back. When Kirk Warner was on, I text, went on-line, voted how ever I could. His wife is a good friend of my sister, in their wedding in fact. I would like to see Carson come back. I voted on that one too.:D

Have they announced the pairings of pros with stars yet?

That could be interesting as I would imagine there might be some pros that originally danced with more than one of the returning stars as well as some stars that originally danced with pros that are no longer with the show.

Thanks for starting the thread, KandCsailing, and for the unique, but crusie related, countdown clock!

I think they are waiting for the 13th person to get voted in so they can announce them all at once.

I' ll do some research and see who the original partners were, but I think Mark was with both Shawn and Bristol.

Ok, I think I've figured it out...Cheryl had 3 as partners, Julianne had 2 and Mark had 2 or 3 depending on if Sabrina wins the vote.

I also added if they finished 1, 2 or 3.

( ) means waiting for the 13th vote.

Damian Whitewood - Pamela Anderson

Alec Mazo - Kelly Monaco 1

Kym Johnson - Joey Fatone 2

Cheryl Burke - Drew Lachey 1, Gilles Marini 2, Emmitt Smith 1

Maksim Chmerkovskiy - Kirstie Alley 2

Tony Dovolani - Melissa Rycrof 3

Julianne Hough - Helio Castroneves1, Apolo Ohno 1

Mark Ballas - Shawn Johnson 1, Bristol Palin 3, (Sabrina Bryan)

Lacey Schwimmer - (Kyle Massey 2)

Anna Trebunskaya - (Carson Kressley)

It is going to be interesting since both Emmitt and Drew originally

danced and won the Mirror Ball with the same Pro (Cheryl)....I

wonder if the Producers are going to make sure neither one gets

her again.

As for the final stars? I think Carson is the most fun:D but not sure he

is the best dancer.;)

Yea, I think if everyone can't be paired with his/her original pro, no one should be.

But then, that is looking at it as a fair competition, lol.

Kirstie has already said she wants Maks back.

Yea, I think if everyone can't be paired with his/her original pro, no one should be.

But then, that is looking at it as a fair competition, lol.

Totally agree. I think it should be a brand new start with different partners.

That would make the chemistry between the partners more interesting too.

Kristie better watch out because if Carson gets in I know he would also like Maks as his partner. ;)

I think I would put Pamela Anderson with Mark or Maks. I thought she had a lot of potential last time, but needed someone to push her more.

Good Morning America is supposed to announce the pairings on Monday morning.

I just can't see some of the repeat dancers. Pamela Anderson? Bristol Palin? Give me a break !! I would love to see Hines Ward back, but he has broadcasting for the NFL that starts in a couple of weeks. Donald Driver is playing for the Packers. They should have done the All Star edition during the winter show.

Still waiting on the last one to be voted in, but here's the list of pairings so far:

Reality star Bristol Palin will once again dance her season 11 partner Mark Ballas.

Olympic gymnast and past "Dancing" winner Shawn Johnson, who moved with Ballas in season eight, will dance with Derek Hough.

For actress Kirstie Alley, all-stars will offer a second chance with her season-12 partner Maksim Chmerkovskiy.

Retired NFL running back Emmitt Smith, who danced with Cheryl Burke in season three, will dance with her again.

Actor Gilles Marini danced with Burke in season eight, and now he'll try for the mirror-ball trophy with Peta Murgatroyd.

When actor and singer Drew Lachey danced, and won, in season two, he also did so with pro Burke. This time he'll move alongside Anna Trebunskaya.

The first time actress Pamela Anderson participated in the competition, back in season 10, she danced with pro Damian Whitewood. This time she'll dance with Tristan MacManus.

Olympic speed skater Apolo Anton Ohno won with past pro Julianne Hough in season four, but he'll perform with Karina Smirnoff in all-stars.

Indy 500 champ Helio Castroneves took top honors with Hough in season five. He'll try for a repeat with Chelsie Hightower.

Actor and 'N Sync member Joey Fatone will dance with his season-four partner Kym Johnson.

Actress Kelly Monaco won with pro Alec Mazo is "Dancing's" first season. She'll dance with Val Chmerkokvskiy for all-stars.

In season eight, Melissa Rycroft danced with pro Tony Dovolani. She'll do the same for all-stars.

I stole it from here, http://theclicker.today.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/08/13/13255937-ballroom-matchups-dancing-with-the-stars-pros-all-star-pairings-revealed?lite

Still waiting on the last one to be voted in, but here's the list of pairings so far:

Reality star Bristol Palin will once again dance her season 11 partner Mark Ballas.

Olympic gymnast and past "Dancing" winner Shawn Johnson, who moved with Ballas in season eight, will dance with Derek Hough.

For actress Kirstie Alley, all-stars will offer a second chance with her season-12 partner Maksim Chmerkovskiy.

Retired NFL running back Emmitt Smith, who danced with Cheryl Burke in season three, will dance with her again.

Actor Gilles Marini danced with Burke in season eight, and now he'll try for the mirror-ball trophy with Peta Murgatroyd.

When actor and singer Drew Lachey danced, and won, in season two, he also did so with pro Burke. This time he'll move alongside Anna Trebunskaya.

The first time actress Pamela Anderson participated in the competition, back in season 10, she danced with pro Damian Whitewood. This time she'll dance with Tristan MacManus.

Olympic speed skater Apolo Anton Ohno won with past pro Julianne Hough in season four, but he'll perform with Karina Smirnoff in all-stars.

Indy 500 champ Helio Castroneves took top honors with Hough in season five. He'll try for a repeat with Chelsie Hightower.

Actor and 'N Sync member Joey Fatone will dance with his season-four partner Kym Johnson.

Actress Kelly Monaco won with pro Alec Mazo is "Dancing's" first season. She'll dance with Val Chmerkokvskiy for all-stars.

In season eight, Melissa Rycroft danced with pro Tony Dovolani. She'll do the same for all-stars.

I stole it from here, http://theclicker.today.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/08/13/13255937-ballroom-matchups-dancing-with-the-stars-pros-all-star-pairings-revealed?lite

Very cool! I think there are some interesting new pairings here plus some old favorites. A nice combo! I'm glad they decided to do an all-stars as it was getting a little stale. This might give them the jump they need in the ratings.

Personally I'm not thrilled that 5 stars are dancing with their original partners, especially when it's a first place winner like Emmitt. Mixing things up would have been more difficult and interesting.

I wonder if some of the stars possibly made being paired with their orignial pro a condition for returning this season.

What "regular" pros are left to be paired with the still to be determined star?

Thanks for posting the pairings and the info included!

I wonder if some of the stars possibly made being paired with their orignial pro a condition for returning this season.

Hi,:) you might be spot on with that prediction.......since many of the

winners are with their original partner.

Too bad John Hurley didn't come back.....that was the first season.

Only two regular pros I can think of off the top of my head are Lacey and Jonathan. I can't see Julianne Hough returning this season, I think she's filming a movie with Fergie's Dh Josh Dumell (sp). He used to be on the tv show Vegas.

OK, so who do you believe? Hope Solo or Maks? According to Hope's book, Maks was abusive to her and even slapped her when training. I'm sorry, but if that's true, Maks should never be allowed on the show. But if she's lying, then she's doing it to sell books. Maks apparently tweeted that she's a liar, so it could be interesting. I have read that other partners that Maks has had complained about him being physically mean, so it does make you wonder. I mean, didn't Kirstie nearly walk off the show because of Maks? He does seem egotistical and I really can see him being physical with his partners. When they asked Hope why she didn't report Maks to the show's producers, she said she didn't want to be the cause of him losing his job. Hmmmm..........

I believe Maks. I don't think the producers would bring him back if he was abusing the stars.

In her book, "Solo: A Memoir of Hope" she also accuses a coach of physically assaulting her. She waited five years to say this in her book.

She even dissed her own team defenders after the Canadian soccer team came close to beating them at the Olympics.

I think she has a huge ego that doesn't like losing, so she takes it out on other people. She 31 and 5'9", time to grow up and take some blame or stop being a wimp and stand up for herself if the book is true.

I don't think she was shown treating Maks very well at times and neither was Kristie Alley. Kristie however seems to be Ok with dancing with Maks a second time.

Archived