Early Saver Question

kmilanes

So I have a question about early saver. I understand if the price drops you get the difference, but if the category you booked is sold out than what happens?

You can price match against a higher category. If the fare for a higher category falls below the fare you paid and you qualify for it, you can get OBC or upgrade.

If you find a price you are happy with and it is Early Saver, I say go for it. You have up until 2 days before sailing for price drops. Before final payment, price reduction and after final payment, OBC. I did it for my last cruise and saved $460 in price reduction and got $200 OBC. I will always book ES. :)

If the category above what you're booked in has the same price you paid or something lower you can upgrade, but if you want to stay in your category and there are no more rooms open in it you won't get any price difference. They have to have a price to compare it to in order for them to match it for your room.

If the category above what you're booked in has the same price you paid or something lower you can upgrade, but if you want to stay in your category and there are no more rooms open in it you won't get any price difference. They have to have a price to compare it to in order for them to match it for your room.

If a higher category has a lower fare than what you paid, you can OBC for the difference--you don't have to upgrade.

Archived