gypsy lady

Princess Cruise ship Cruise Director list

We were fortunate to have Kelvin on a 28 day cruise to Hawaii and the South Pacific. To have him as our CD on my dream cruise was beyond all expectations

Sent from my iPod touch using Forums

Yes it does. And since no CD stays there for a full year, it will have more than one over the course of the year. What are you really trying to find out?

Thx for the reply...trying to find out who the Cruise Director will be for the Feb 18th sailing out of Singapore. :)

Alexandra Comley is taking over as CD on the Regal today. I don't see her mentioned previously on this thread. I wonder if anyone knows what her background is.

Alexandra Comley is taking over as CD on the Regal today. I don't see her mentioned previously on this thread. I wonder if anyone knows what her background is.

Lexi Comley was the CD on the Royal on our October 2017 TA & she was a young personable & efficient CD working with ED Ron Goodman.

Based on her bio in the Patter & Wake Show discussions, she was born in Adelaide Australia & was a school athlete and dancer before beginning an airline industry job. That led her to become a Princess Junior Assistant CD & she continued beyond her first contract eventually becoming a CD. She's a certified Mermaid Instructor which I had to look up to define...it's a PADI (scuba certified course) that teaches swimming & diving using a mono fin.

Edited by Astro Flyer

Does anyone know who the name of the Captain and the Cruise Director on the Caribbean Princess?

We came off the Caribbean Princess on January 13th from our Panama Canal cruise. The captain was Mario Ciruzzi, Cruise Director was Michael Reitano who we enjoyed very much and the Entertainment Director was Lee Childers who you see very little of. The cruise directors staff was very good at the game shows and trivia, you will love Duvall and Brenna. Enjoy your cruise.:)

We came off the Caribbean Princess on January 13th from our Panama Canal cruise. The captain was Mario Ciruzzi, Cruise Director was Michael Reitano who we enjoyed very much and the Entertainment Director was Lee Childers who you see very little of. The cruise directors staff was very good at the game shows and trivia, you will love Duvall and Brenna. Enjoy your cruise.:)

Thanks, exactly the information I was looking for. We will be on the March 8th Panama Canal cruise.

The Cruise Director on the Star Princess in January 2018 was Gary Golding. He was very good and his staff was excellent.

I will be the person crying as you get on we are getting off.

Thanks, exactly the information I was looking for. We will be on the March 8th Panama Canal cruise.

As was mentioned before, Miranda McLean from Canada is the CD of the Coral. She and her staff are excellent.

In addition, Rikard Lorentzen took over Captain's duties on our 1/20/18-2/4/18 cruise through the Panama Canal.

Caribbean Princess: - Michael Reitano (on January 2018 cruise)

Coral Princess: - Miranda McLean (on the 1/20/18 Panama Canal Cruise)

Crown Princess: - ED Kelly Rose & CD Paul Chandler-Burns, (at least by) Nov 8, 2017

CD may be Corey Moir from Nov 22, 2017 ?

Diamond Princess: -

Emerald Princess: - CD David Clark from Oct 8, 2017

Golden Princess: - ED Tim Donovan, CD Jen Glancey - Dec 2017

Grand Princess:- ED Matias Chimicz and CD Matt Barnard from Nov, 2017

Island Princess: - ED Mike Witte and CD Callie Smit - both until Drydock starting 11/26/2017

Majestic Princess:-

Pacific Princess: - CD Sammi Baker is beginning her LAST contract on Sept 25, 2017

Regal Princess: - ED Martyn Moss and CD Dan Falconer from Sep 30, 2017

Royal Princess: - Lexi Comley as of 10/2017

Ruby Princess: - ED Lisa Ball and CD Duke Aaron Patrick Christopher from Nov 4, 2017

Sapphire Princess:

Sea Princess: - CD John "Looney" Loney from Oct 8, 2017

Star Princess: - Gary Goldingas of January 2018

Sun Princess:- CD Rich Joseph from Nov, 2017

How to Update Princess CD's List:

DO NOT push the "Quote" button. It creates a copy that the next person cannot properly update.

Do a "Copy" of ALL of the text, including these instructions, from the most up to date Princess Cruise Directors list.

Go to the bottom left of the latest post and click the "Post Reply" button.

Paste your copied text into the box that opens.

Make your modifications to the list.

Click "Submit Reply" button just below the list you are modifying.

Confirm that everything is correct - you can edit for up to 20 minute

Matt O'Brien is the CD on the Royal as of 12/10/18. He is the best!! He knew DH and my names from the Carrib Princess British Isle Cruise 8/2017 when he was an Asst CD. We reintroduced ourselves on the Royal and he called us by name throughout the cruise. He was very visible and has great energy! The best!!

Can't even get the list updated before it has all changed! Last week on the Ruby (January 27th) the cruise director was Peter-John DeKock. Lisa Ball was the Entertainment Director

Crown Princess: - ED Kelly Rose & CD Paul Chandler-Burns, (at least by) Nov 8, 2017

Island Princess: - ED Mike Witte and CD Callie Smit - both until Drydock starting 11/26/2017

Pacific Princess: - CD Sammi Baker is beginning her LAST contract on Sept 25, 2017

Royal Princess: - Matt O'Brien is the CD as of 12/10

Ruby Princess: - ED Lisa Ball and CD Peter-John DeKock as of 1/27/18

Sapphire Princess:

DO NOT push the "Quote" button. It creates a copy that the next person cannot properly update.

Do a "Copy" of ALL of the text, including these instructions, from the most up to date Princess Cruise Directors list.

Pacific Princess: - CD Sammi Baker retired on February 10, 2018 ~~ such a loss of a great CD and friend

Sapphire Princess:

Pacific Princess: - CD Sammi Baker retired on February 10, 2018 ~~ such a loss of a great CD and friend

Sapphire Princess:

So agree with your comments above Suzie.

CD may be Corey Moir from Nov 22, 2017.. Paul was on the Emerald as of Jan 31, 2018

Emerald Princess: - CD Paul Chandler-Burns Jan 2018

Sapphire Princess:

CD may be Corey Moir from Nov 22, 2017.. Paul was on the Emerald as of Jan 31, 2018

Emerald Princess: - CD Paul Chandler-Burns Jan 2018

Sapphire Princess:

I agree with the loss of Sammi Baker. My favorite CD. A great person. Always available around the ship.

Tom😎

I agree with the loss of Sammi Baker. My favorite CD. A great person. Always available around the ship.

Tom😎

Yes, Sammi was the best ever. Hope you have been well, Tom.....we haven't been on a cruise together in quite a while.

Yes, Sammi was the best ever. Hope you have been well, Tom.....we haven't been on a cruise together in quite a while.

Glad to hear from you. I’m doing fine. I just returned from a 14 day “Circle Caribbean Cruise “ on the Caribbean Princess. In April I’m doing a 10 day Mexican Cruise on the Ruby Princess where the Red Hat Society ladies will be on that cruise. It should be fun.

In March of next year I’m doing a cruise on the Majestic Princess from Sydney to Hong Kong. Looking forward to being on the newest Princess ship.

Tom😎

Glad to hear from you. I’m doing fine. I just returned from a 14 day “Circle Caribbean Cruise “ on the Caribbean Princess. In April I’m doing a 10 day Mexican Cruise on the Ruby Princess where the Red Hat Society ladies will be on that cruise. It should be fun.

In March of next year I’m doing a cruise on the Majestic Princess from Sydney to Hong Kong. Looking forward to being on the newest Princess ship.

Tom😎

OMG, those Red Hat ladies are wild and crazy ! ! ! I am a Red Hatter and have been to several conventions but not sure I would want to cruise with lots of them. WOW best of luck on that cruise in April. But it will be lots and lots of laughs.

OMG' date=' those Red Hat ladies are wild and crazy ! ! ! I am a Red Hatter and have been to several conventions but not sure I would want to cruise with lots of them. WOW best of luck on that cruise in April. But it will be lots and lots of laughs.

What about the men, do they wear anything special? Would I be out of place wearing anything red? I’ve read where their will be about 100 people.

Tom😀

What about the men, do they wear anything special? Would I be out of place wearing anything red? I’ve read where their will be about 100 people.

Tom😀

Tom,

There is no make counterpart organization that I am aware of. However, Red Hatters wear purple outfits and Red Hats. Unless it is your Birthday month and then you wear a Red outfit and a purple hat.

Many wear feathers in their hats or boas and you will see plenty of feathers floating around all over the ship. And BLING galore. These ladies dress up every night! ! ! !

Give us report after you return and have a blast

I was wondering if anyone who was recently on the Ruby Princess knows who the new CD is going to be. I will be on the Ruby in 19 days.I received an email from Princess this pm with a letter from the CD with no picture and no name .

Sali

Tom😎

We sat with Sammi at the 'Most Tavelled Passenger' luncheon on Sun Princess, some years ago. An entertaining table mate.:')

I was wondering if anyone who was recently on the Ruby Princess knows who the new CD is going to be. I will be on the Ruby in 19 days.I received an email from Princess this pm with a letter from the CD with no picture and no name .

Sali

I am currently on the Ruby. Greetings from Cabo San Lucas. The cruise director is Peter-John de Koch. (I’m going on memory on the spelling of his last name.) Lively fellow!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes, Sammi was the best ever. .

Sammi Baker was the best CD we've ever had! We loved the Pacific Princess, Sammi was the frosting on the cake. Next time we go on the Pacific it will be like cake with no frosting.

I hope she's enjoying her retirement!

Sammi Baker was the best CD we've ever had! We loved the Pacific Princess, Sammi was the frosting on the cake. Next time we go on the Pacific it will be like cake with no frosting.

I hope she's enjoying her retirement!

She is a very special lady and tons of fun!! She is enjoying her retirement, as it is deserved. The Pacific's cake may not have frosting; but as long as Oscar is still there, the cake will have ice cream!!

Matt O'Brien is the CD on the Royal as of 12/10/18. He is the best!! He knew DH and my names from the Carrib Princess British Isle Cruise 8/2017 when he was an Asst CD. We reintroduced ourselves on the Royal and he called us by name throughout the cruise. He was very visible and has great energy! The best!!

We LOVED Matt on the Royal - just got off a little over a week ago. He's great! He's authentically friendly!

Why is there never an update for the Diamond?

Caroline Desbuquois (Frenchie) is Entertainment Director and Lynn Van Vorce is the Cruise Director - joining Diamond on the 22nd of March. In Hong Kong, April 7, Kelvin Joy replaces Frenchie as ED and Lynn gets a co-CD for the Japanese season - will report on her name as soon as we get the spelling correct!

Caribbean Princess: - CD Steve Campbell ED Lee Childers (as of 4/1/18)

Sapphire Princess:

Sapphire Princess: Martin KIDD is current Cruise Director.

(I tried to do the update to the list, but did not get it !!)

Here you go Les, your Colonial Masters having to show you how to do things again.... ;) ;)

Sapphire Princess: Martin Kidd - Cruise Director

Crown Princess: - CD Angela Kristensen, April 2018

Here you go Les, your Colonial Masters having to show you how to do things again.... ;) ;)

Thanks Dave, we Colonials struggle with new technology, still waiting for colour tv and mobile phones.lol.:o:(

OK dumb question:

CD = Cruise Director

ED = ??? Entertainment Director ???