gypsy lady

Princess Cruise ship Cruise Director list

I'll make up invitations for both of them to our Meet & Greet and see who shows up. Can't miss that way.

I have problems copying and pasting from my Kindle... can someone update the Crown information to reflect Billy Hygate until Nov. 22, 2014, Lisa Ball from 11/22 on for me? Thank you!

Will do.

Got the "official" email today and can confirm Neil Roberts on Star.

On November 24 cruise or the cruise prior to November 24?

Terry

Edited by AE_Collector

Just saw that Richard Joseph will be CD on the Island Princess in 2015 next Summer. Two months in Alaska and then two months in the Med. Don't have the dates.

Just received an email from Princess Service Rep. that "DAVE COLE" will be on Star Princess for our November 24 cruise to Hawaii. :D HOO RAAAH :D

Would love to have Dave next April to Hawaii. How long do the CDs usually stay on board?;)

Got the "official" email today and can confirm Neil Roberts on Star.

I can just see my friend T jumping up and down and so happy she won't be on the Star. :D

We have Mike Witte on the Grand next week.... I can't believe I don't know who he is? Is he relatively new to Princess?

Vickie

Princess Cruise Directors List Nov 1, 2014

The dates indicated are the most up to date confirmed date that the Cruise Director was, is or will be on the ship.

Caribbean Princess – Paul Burns (Started Oct 27, 2014)

Coral Princess – Bob Leininger (Nov 9, 2014)

Crown Princess - Billy Hygate (Sept 27, 2014), Lisa Ball (Started Nov 22, 2014)

Dawn Princess - Marahscalh Stanton (Oct 4, 2014)

Diamond Princess - Stu McGunigall (Started Aug 31, 2014)

Emerald Princess – Kelvin Joy - (Started Sept 30, 2014)

Golden Princess - David Cole - (Sept 27, 2014)

Grand Princess - Mike Witte (Oct 2, 2014)

Island Princess - Richard Joseph (Started Oct 23, 2014)

Ocean Princess – Peter Roberts (Started July 06, 2014) NEED UPDATE PLEASE

Pacific Princess – David Bradshawe (Started Sept 9, 2014)

Regal Princess - Ron Goodman (Started Oct 17, 2014)

Royal Princess - Samantha Hawker Thomas (Oct 11, 2014)

Ruby Princess – Peter Tredgett (Aug 27, 2014)

Sapphire Princess – Callie Smith (Oct 1, 2014), Mathew Thompson (Started Nov 10, 2014)

Sea Princess - Tim Donovan (May, 2014). NEED UPDATE PLEASE

Star Princess - Neil Roberts (Sept 10, 2014), David Cole (Started Nov 24, 2014)

Sun Princess - Warren Smith (Aug 19, 2014)

How to Update Princess CD's List:

DO NOT push the "Quote" button. It creates a copy that the next person cannot properly update.

Do a "Copy" of ALL of the text, including these instructions, from the most up to date Princess Cruise Directors list.

Go to the bottom left of the latest post and click the "Post" button.

Paste your copied text into the box that opens.

Make your modifications to the list.

Click "Submit Reply" button just below the list you are modifying.

Confirm that everything is correct - you can edit for up to 20 minutes.

If you are unsure how to do the above, just post your updates and the next person can update the list checking that they are adding all of the updates submitted since the last list was posted.

Edited by AE_Collector

Answer to Vickie's question.....yes, Mike Witte is new to Princess. We just got off the Grand and he is still learning the "Princess way" on some things. The answers to his Wake Show question of the day have to be turned in by 9:00 a.m. For example. Even though the show runs on tv until 11:00 a.m. He wants to record the show at 9:00 on the day before. Go figure. He also likes to sing publicly, wherever and whenever possible. I think he wishes he was a rock star. I will be interested in your opinion when you return. I talked to many members of his staff, and they all had opinions....

Answer to Vickie's question.....yes, Mike Witte is new to Princess. We just got off the Grand and he is still learning the "Princess way" on some things. The answers to his Wake Show question of the day have to be turned in by 9:00 a.m. For example. Even though the show runs on tv until 11:00 a.m. He wants to record the show at 9:00 on the day before. Go figure. He also likes to sing publicly, wherever and whenever possible. I think he wishes he was a rock star. I will be interested in your opinion when you return. I talked to many members of his staff, and they all had opinions....

thank you for responding.

Wow yes 9 am is very very early considering I may not even be dressed by then. I find most CD now record their morning the she night before. Some even show the show starting at 10 pm the night before (Lee).

Thanks again

We were on the Grand in October (Hawaiian return from Vancouver) and the DW and I enjoyed Mike and his CD staff. Corey (the assistant CD) was funny and had a unique wardrobe. His pointed shoes were interesting too. Ana (from Mexico) was a hoot as were the rest of the team.

We were surprised about the 9am deadline for returning the wake show answers, even though on the answer sheet it clearly states 12 noon. The wake show started broadcasting in the evening after 10 pm on Channel 21.

Paul

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 using the Cruise Critic Forums mobile app.

We were on the Grand in October (Hawaiian return from Vancouver) and the DW and I enjoyed Mike and his CD staff. Corey (the assistant CD) was funny and had a unique wardrobe. His pointed shoes were interesting too. Ana (from Mexico) was a hoot as were the rest of the team.

We were surprised about the 9am deadline for returning the wake show answers, even though on the answer sheet it clearly states 12 noon. The wake show started broadcasting in the evening after 10 pm on Channel 21.

Paul

Was Corey from New Zealand? If so, we had him as the Deputy CD and Marascalah Stanton as the CD on the CB back in March. They made quite the team. Corey was fantastic!

Paul

Corey is getting off on the day we get on :( We have sailed with him many times and yes he is a hoot. He recently got promoted to Deputy CD and sounds like he is doing a great job. Wonder who will be replacing him.

Ana is on board - we love her.

Thanks for your comments.

Corey (the assistant CD) was funny and had a unique wardrobe. His pointed shoes were interesting too.

Ah, so his bright coloured striped pants weren't ruined in the ships laundry after all! Corey was on the Ocean Princess for awhile in June and July for Norway and Baltic cruises along with Stu McGunnigal.

We quite enjoy getting involved in the Wake show and make a point of catching it on TV every day. At least until we took the Vancouver to Honolulu one way on September 16 with David Bradshawe who we enjoyed otherwise but he too is a NO "question of the day" CD and before long we were no longer watching the Wake Show. I dont understand the "No Question of the day" logic. We use writing in as a way to praise various departments and crew members all the time.

Terry

Edited by AE_Collector

Hello all, just received e-mail from Princess. We are on Sapphire Princess departing Nov. 10. The new CD is Matthew Thompson. Could someone please update. Also have anyone sailed with him before? Thanks for the info. Have a great day.

Matthew Thompson was on the Sapphire on 7th October

Matthew Thompson was on the Sapphire on 7th October

Matt is great and his lovely lady Kim should be there with him. I have had the pleasure of travelling with them twice now and hope to again.

Princess Cruise Directors List Nov 4, 2014

The dates indicated are the most up to date confirmed date that the Cruise Director was, is or will be on the ship.

Caribbean Princess – Paul Burns (Started Oct 27, 2014)

Coral Princess – Bob Leininger (Nov 9, 2014)

Crown Princess - Billy Hygate (Sept 27, 2014), Lisa Ball (Started Nov 22, 2014)

Dawn Princess - Marahscalh Stanton (Oct 4, 2014)

Diamond Princess - Stu McGunigall (Started Aug 31, 2014)

Emerald Princess – Kelvin Joy - (Started Sept 30, 2014)

Golden Princess - David Cole - (Sept 27, 2014)

Grand Princess - Mike Witte (Oct 2, 2014)

Island Princess - Richard Joseph (Started Oct 23, 2014)

Ocean Princess – Peter Roberts (Started July 06, 2014) NEED UPDATE PLEASE

Pacific Princess – David Bradshawe (Started Sept 9, 2014)

Regal Princess - Ron Goodman (Started Oct 17, 2014)

Royal Princess - Samantha Hawker Thomas (Oct 11, 2014)

Ruby Princess – Peter Tredgett (Aug 27, 2014)

Sapphire Princess – Mathew Thompson (Started Oct 7, 2014)

Sea Princess - Tim Donovan (May, 2014). NEED UPDATE PLEASE

Star Princess - Neil Roberts (Sept 10, 2014), David Cole (Started Nov 24, 2014)

Sun Princess - Warren Smith (Aug 19, 2014)

How to Update Princess CD's List:

DO NOT push the "Quote" button. It creates a copy that the next person cannot properly update.

Do a "Copy" of ALL of the text, including these instructions, from the most up to date Princess Cruise Directors list.

Go to the bottom left of the latest post and click the "Post" button.

Paste your copied text into the box that opens.

Make your modifications to the list.

Click "Submit Reply" button just below the list you are modifying.

Confirm that everything is correct - you can edit for up to 20 minutes.

If you are unsure how to do the above, just post your updates and the next person can update the list checking that they are adding all of the updates submitted since the last list was posted.

It looks like Lisa Ball will probably still be on Crown when we sail in early February. I did a quick search and found a couple of extremely favorable reviews. Perhaps we got lucky with this one!

It looks like Lisa Ball will probably still be on Crown when we sail in early February. I did a quick search and found a couple of extremely favorable reviews. Perhaps we got lucky with this one!

Yes, we both did. Amelia (Ibfern) said she was great on the Royal just recently.

Sammi Baker is replacing Dave Cole on the Golden for a few weeks. Not a long term assignment for her.

Mike White worked for Celebrity for many years. Glad to hear that he has had some Hawaii experience. I look forward to chatting with him about the islands when I am on the Grand to Mexico.

ELUA and CD Dave will be on the Grand to Hawaii in March. So sad that I can't change my February cruise to March. So sorry for those who were so excited about CD Dave being on the Star only to find out he won't be after all.

Edited by cr8tiv1

Elua wrote in his Facebook about CD Dave Cole doing the three Hawaiian Cruise with them on the Grand for March 4 & 22, and April 6, 2015.