figgysd

Star Flyer T.A Oct 2012 malaga - barbados

If you are on the Royal then I will be there as well. But I will join the ship in Lisbon on November 8. I just heard there will be 200 passengers for the crossing!!!! Full ship and not something I am looking forward to, I must admit. Hopefully there weather will be ok, so the pianobar will not be overcrowded. See you in Lisbon.

If you are on the Royal then I will be there as well. But I will join the ship in Lisbon on November 8. I just heard there will be 200 passengers for the crossing!!!! Full ship and not something I am looking forward to, I must admit. Hopefully there weather will be ok, so the pianobar will not be overcrowded. See you in Lisbon.

We are on the Star Flyer, leaving from Malaga on 20th October, so unfortunately will not meet you. Hope you have a great crossing, we are hoping that our ship is not full but will have to wait and see.

Sorry, should have read your message more carefully. Pity indeed we will not meet this time. Will let you know if I hear something about how many passengers there will be on the Flyer. Love this ship, travelled from Tahiti to Monaco on her in 2010! Have a very nice trip, nice passengers and good weather.

Hi Figgysd!

Yes we are booked on the crossing as well, is this your first time? We did the crossing on the Royal in 2010, and had a fantastic trip. We're really looking forward to this one as well! John:D

Hi Figgysd!

Yes we are booked on the crossing as well, is this your first time? We did the crossing on the Royal in 2010, and had a fantastic trip. We're really looking forward to this one as well! John:D

hello John, yes our first time. Good to hear you have done it before and it has been 'fantastic'. see you on board. we are staying in Malaga the night before. Ashley and Paul

Ah Grenada, what a beautiful place. Malaga is also a very interesting place to explore with some good tapas bars! We arrive around 7pm and are staying at the Don Curro Hotel which is walking distance to the port entrance though depending where the ship is docked we may need a taxi unless the port authorities have sorted out the transport.

I seem to remember reading somewhere that there is a dress like a pirate day on board do you know if this is the case?

Yes there is, on the Royal some people made their costumes on board, but most came prepared. There is a costume party after dinner with games etc. it was a fun evening. Funny you should ask, we were just looking at what was left of our costumes last night!