Help with past cruise!

Fireopal36

I'm trying to claim a past cruise (that should bump me into gold!) that I took with my family back in 1997 when I was a teenager.

It was a 4 day cruise out of Long Beach to Catalina/Ensenada, in July or August of '97. I remember we did have a Verandah balcony room.

I don't remember the ship name though, has anyone been on that cruise that summer?

I know it's a long shot, but worth a try! :D Thanks!

I'm trying to claim a past cruise (that should bump me into gold!) that I took with my family back in 1997 when I was a teenager.

It was a 4 day cruise out of Long Beach to Catalina/Ensenada, in July or August of '97. I remember we did have a Verandah balcony room.

I don't remember the ship name though, has anyone been on that cruise that summer?

I know it's a long shot, but worth a try! :D Thanks!

I had one from 96 that I could not remember...I called the 800 number and gave them my name, date of birth and they had the info on the computer.

I had one from 96 that I could not remember...I called the 800 number and gave them my name, date of birth and they had the info on the computer.

Thank you!!!

I just called, gave them my father's information (since he was the one who booked it) and they found the date and ship information. :D

Just submitted info online to claim past cruise. Crossing my fingers!

Thank you!!!

I just called, gave them my father's information (since he was the one who booked it) and they found the date and ship information. :D

Just submitted info online to claim past cruise. Crossing my fingers!

Awesome...good luck:o

My sister in law tried to connect up a cruise in 1994 and she was told by carnival that they couldn't connect up before 1999. Seems funny, but who knows. Call, it seems like you can get different answers from different employees.

That sucks for your sister!! Did she try calling again, or escalating up the ladder? :mad:

My sister in law tried to connect up a cruise in 1994 and she was told by carnival that they couldn't connect up before 1999. Seems funny, but who knows. Call, it seems like you can get different answers from different employees.

They connected a cruise for me from 1996 -- I knew the name of the ship, but couldn't remember what month. They gave me credit for those days.

We were on the Carnivale in 1982, gorgeous ship. We sent in a Carnivale picture we had on the wall in our home, shaking hands with the Capt. We also sent in a copy of our current driver's license and the cruise was approved as #10. We now are platinum on the Magic Oct.21. Boy we were sooooo much younger and thinner 30 years ago (-:

My guess would be the Tropicale.

I had a picture of my boarding picture with the name of the ship and date and they would not accept it. The Holiday in 1986. She was a new "larger" ship back then.:)

I've read others who were able to pull it off. Guess I should have tried harder.

In 2009 I went to the "vacation folder" in the bankers box under the kitchen (took me about 90 seconds to find the right box and folder) and pulled out the billing info and confirmation documents for our cruise on the Carnivale from 1991 and scanned/emailed them and had no problems.

They found my 1995 one but not the other three I have done between then and 2003. :mad:

Archived