Laundry on Millie

SPF 350Z

Hi,

No self-serve laundry facilities on any Celebrity ships.

Attached is the laundry price list from the Celebrity Website:

Are onboard laundry services available?

Regular service, picked up before 9AM - returned next day. For same day service, picked up before 9AM and returned same day, add 50% express service surcharge.

LAUNDRY SERVICES

Jacket $5.95

Pants $4.95

Long Sleeved Shirt $4.95

Short Sleeved Shirt $3.95

Sweater $4.95

Shorts $3.95

Dress $7.95

Skirt $4.95

Pajamas $3.95

Handkerchief $1.95

T-shirt $2.95

Undergarments $1.95

Swimsuit $2.95

Socks, pair $1.95

DRY CLEANING

Suit $12.95

Jacket $7.95

Pants $5.95

Long Sleeved Shirt $5.95

Short Sleeved Shirt $4.95

Sweater $6.95

Shorts $4.95

Dress $12.95

Skirt $5.95

Necktie/Tie $3.95

PRESSING ONLY

Suit $5.95

Jacket $4.95

Pants $3.95

Long Sleeved Shirt $3.95

Short Sleeved Shirt $2.95

Sweater $3.95

Shorts $2.95

Dress $5.95

Skirt $3.95

Hope this helps.

Woody

Hi,

No self-serve laundry facilities on any Celebrity ships.

Attached is the laundry price list from the Celebrity Website:

Are onboard laundry services available?

Regular service, picked up before 9AM - returned next day. For same day service, picked up before 9AM and returned same day, add 50% express service surcharge.

LAUNDRY SERVICES

Jacket $5.95

Pants $4.95

Long Sleeved Shirt $4.95

Short Sleeved Shirt $3.95

Sweater $4.95

Shorts $3.95

Dress $7.95

Skirt $4.95

Pajamas $3.95

Handkerchief $1.95

T-shirt $2.95

Undergarments $1.95

Swimsuit $2.95

Socks, pair $1.95

DRY CLEANING

Suit $12.95

Jacket $7.95

Pants $5.95

Long Sleeved Shirt $5.95

Short Sleeved Shirt $4.95

Sweater $6.95

Shorts $4.95

Dress $12.95

Skirt $5.95

Necktie/Tie $3.95

PRESSING ONLY

Suit $5.95

Jacket $4.95

Pants $3.95

Long Sleeved Shirt $3.95

Short Sleeved Shirt $2.95

Sweater $3.95

Shorts $2.95

Dress $5.95

Skirt $3.95

Hope this helps.

Woody

Thank you Woody! What a very nice, helpful reply. I appreciate you taking the time to post the information!

With warm regards-

Edie

Most Welcome...from a fellow Va Wine Lover... just up the road a bit !!

Which cruise are you doing on the Millie? We'll be on her this October...Your 17 days sounds like a Far East cruise perhaps?

Enjoy !!

Woody

Thank you for your reply. Forgive me for not following the "rules" and incurring your snarky reply!:eek:
They probably didn't mean to be snarky. It is just that there are so very,very, many posts about this every day or so.

Does the Millenium have the "all-you-can-fill" laundry bags for a set price that Princess has on their ships? Thanks

Don't remember specifics of laundry deals...I know that certain levels of the Captains Club receive a couple different coupons....someone with better knowledge will certainly provide better info.

Woody

If we all just did a search, I'm not sure what questions we'd be asking and this forum would be just a search source. I'd like to thank the OP for coming back and thanking the poster who gave you the info you were asking about.

Den

As an Elite member you will be entitled to the following

Complimentary pressing of 2 garment items

One complimentary bag of laundry (wash, dry, fold) on every sailing‡

One standard bag of laundry (wash, dry, fold) at a discounted price of $20 on all Celebrity cruises of 12 nights or longer

Complimentary dry cleaning of 1 garment item

This info is from the Celebrity site.

Enjoy

Hi Woody!

Yes, we are doing the Sydney to Singapore cruise in November. My son is currently living in Canberra and will join us for the cruise. I am so excited!!

Where in VA are you? I am in Mechanicsville! Nice to have another VA Wine Lover around! :p

Warm regards-

Edie

If we all just did a search, I'm not sure what questions we'd be asking and this forum would be just a search source. I'd like to thank the OP for coming back and thanking the poster who gave you the info you were asking about.

Den

Thank you Den!

I enjoy the interaction on CC. And I know that I can count on someone out there having the right answer. Most are happy to be of help to their fellow cruisers.

I will try the search in the future and only start a thread if I find conflicting information and am searching to verify!

Have a lovely day!

Edie

Thank you for your reply. Forgive me for not following the "rules" and incurring your snarky reply!:eek:

Unfortunately, some CC veterans forget what it's like to be new to the boards. I'm sorry you received such a response.

The one thing I just don't understand is why anyone feels obligated to send responses like that. If you're annoyed at seeing a question for the one millionth time - ignore it! Nobody's forcing you to answer.

...and my thanks too to those who answered kindly, your advice is appreciated by all of us.

Hi Woody!

Yes, we are doing the Sydney to Singapore cruise in November. My son is currently living in Canberra and will join us for the cruise. I am so excited!!

Where in VA are you? I am in Mechanicsville! Nice to have another VA Wine Lover around! :p

Warm regards-

Edie

Hi Edie,

In Fredericksburg area here.

Though I have yet been to Australia...I have cruised to Bali and Singapore...LOVE both of those places tremendously. You are in for a GREAT time. We'll be on the Millie for a cruise to Hawaii...and though I was hoping we could do Asia this year...it will have to wait a bit.

We'll keep the Millennium in great shape until you get on 3 weeks after we get off.

Have a GREAT cruise and trip...I sure hope you are allowing for some additional travel time while in Asia. I grew up in the Philippines, and travelled extensively in the area. Hope you'll love it as much as I did !

Enjoy

Woody

I am going to be on the "Millie" for a 17 night cruise. Are there passenger laundry facilities onboard?

Many thanks!

Sorry for the response you got, that is uncalled for when someone asks a question. I wanted to add one other thing besides what has already been offered. Celebrity does not permit irons or steamers on board and they will be confiscated if found. They also do not have an ironing room and will not loan you one.

Unfortunately, some CC veterans forget what it's like to be new to the boards. I'm sorry you received such a response.

The one thing I just don't understand is why anyone feels obligated to send responses like that. If you're annoyed at seeing a question for the one millionth time - ignore it! Nobody's forcing you to answer.

...and my thanks too to those who answered kindly, your advice is appreciated by all of us.

Wasn't a CC veteran, poster only has 76 posts...

Archived