Gifts for fellow cruise buddies

bonj65

I have only been, and currently booked on another, on cruises with my friends! And we have such a great time. I have gotten in the habit of getting each person a small "gift" to take with us on the cruise. Something unique to each cruise, to remember it by!

First cruise: t-shirts for myself and my good friend. We were on our "divorce celebration" cruise.

Second cruise: tote bags customized with our ship, date of sailing.

Upcoming third cruise: Sand pail (to double as a wine/champagne chilling bucket), plastic wine glasses, a small notebook with pen, bookmark, and flip flops, customized beach towel with their name, our ship and sailing date in fabric paint. All for about $12 each.

Right now plastic sand pails are on clearance at Michaels for 20 cents. Got the glasses, notebooks, and bookmarks at the dollar store. Flip flops were $2, and the towels were on clearance at Sears for $3 each. Love this!!!!

704399881_embarkus.jpg.8ef8ec9f9b8382257048c9cb91780bc8.jpg

I have only been, and currently booked on another, on cruises with my friends! And we have such a great time. I have gotten in the habit of getting each person a small "gift" to take with us on the cruise. Something unique to each cruise, to remember it by!

First cruise: t-shirts for myself and my good friend. We were on our "divorce celebration" cruise.

Second cruise: tote bags customized with our ship, date of sailing.

Upcoming third cruise: Sand pail (to double as a wine/champagne chilling bucket), plastic wine glasses, a small notebook with pen, bookmark, and flip flops, customized beach towel with their name, our ship and sailing date in fabric paint. All for about $12 each.

Right now plastic sand pails are on clearance at Michaels for 20 cents. Got the glasses, notebooks, and bookmarks at the dollar store. Flip flops were $2, and the towels were on clearance at Sears for $3 each. Love this!!!!

Sounds like your friends are really lucky to have you ! Happy Cruising!

Archived