I can't get enough photos of Brilliance of the Seas

My DH and I are sailing on the Brilliance for the first time in March 2013. I know that she will be refurbished shortly thereafter. I was wondering if past cruisers would post pics of their favorite spots on board and their favorite cabins. Just looking to see what all of you have like most about her.

I really love the Glass Wall. The Sea View Cafe was my favorite on the Serenade. It's one of the reasons I wanted to cruise on the Brilliance before the refurb.

What are the places you will miss most and will welcome most from the newer ships once the refurb is completed?

Love the Brilliance pictures! We have not been on this class of ship so are really looking forward to March 30! I cant wait to see all the glass everyone talks about...Is there open air dining on Brilliance behind the windjammer? Really loved that on our NCL cruises...We will be in our first hump balcony on this cruise....not sure you can ever trump the afts we have been in though! Thanks again for posting the pictures! Lauri

A beautiful ship! I looked through my photos, but there was nothing special to share. I did have a picture of our cabin door, #8604, which was an excellent location. Right by the elevator bank.

I loved that ship, but DH likes the big girls and wants to do another B2B on Allure. It's funny because I noticed we had a lounger on Brilliance for our regular balcony cabin, but none are allowed on Allure -- even in a junior suite!

What are they going to do with the card room?

Archived