Superior Oceanview Suite?

Aquahound

Sorry if I missed this...I tried the search function.

Is RCI changing the name of JSs to Superior Ocean View Suites? I'm looking at a Granduer cruise and what were JSs are now SOVs. If so, any idea if perks are changing? :confused:

Is this the same as Family oceanview on 2 3 4

For 4 persons.

(FO)

No, they are on deck 8.

In the room description, it says "also referred to as Junior Suite."

That's why I'm wondering if they are starting to change the name. It's the first I've seen this.

There was a thread on this a while back, and if I remember correctly, that designation is only found on a few Vision class ships, and is a holdover from a bygone era.

Gotcha. Never noticed before. But then again, I've never booked a Vision Class cruise other than Enchantment. EOS calls them JSs. Thanks for the info. :)

Hey Paul - on a different subject, any further update on the Sensation incident? Just curious....

Fascination, right? No, nothing really new. According to colleagues, only other detail was a female entertainer was punched in the face by the jumper prior to the chase. Jumper was pepper sprayed twice in the scuffle, and he put the life ring over his shoulder before jumping.

Sorry, I left that thread when it got nasty.

Fascination, right? No, nothing really new. According to colleagues, only other detail was a female entertainer was punched in the face by the jumper prior to the chase. Jumper was pepper sprayed twice in the scuffle, and he put the life ring over his shoulder before jumping.

Sorry, I left that thread when it got nasty.

Right - Fascination. Yeah me too - you were the voice of reason and accurate information but the rest just become noise.

Thanks. (BTW - still with Bart and me on sneaking into the CL??)

Actually, I kinda liked the water insertion idea at Labadee. Storming and taking the suites beachfront could be fun! ;)

I still like the parasail insertion idea personally........:rolleyes: That thread was kinda fun......

Archived